Chapter 4

This past week I've been spending more time at Austin's house. Michele says I'm like her daughter. My mom and her have became really close.

My mom says she really likes Austin. My dad too they say he's a gentlemen. Well that not the Austin I know. I slept over at Austin's once or twice.

No we didn't do anything we just stayed with the crew and watched so movies and cuddle.

Alex and Sarah broke up. That's what he wanted to tell the day me and Austin started to date. I hardly see Sarah now. But I couldn't care less.

She was a bitch to me. I would always here remarks coming from her mouth. Judging everything I did. I'm glad Alex dumped her.

But ever since me and Austin started to date it became more awkward. I talked to him about it a few times. Austin told me he liked me before we started to date.

I didn't want to hear that. I made me sad know that I'm dating my best friend and his brother like me. I hate the fact he does.

I'm going to have to try and find another girl for him. A better one. One that will treat Alex right. I know the perfect person.

Cassidy. She is one of the closet girl I've meet since I got here. I always talk to her now. She is so sweet , nice and caring. She's really pretty too. So I guess that's a bonus for him.

I just have to introduce them. She only met Austin because she came over one day and he was with me. That was the most awkwardest time ever but Austin decided to go back home.

She goes to a different school then us. I met her in the park on my first day here. She was so nice to me she showed me around town.

I think they'll make a cute couple to be honest! I will have to set them up.

Austin's coming over. We're going to watch some movies and then go to the carnival. Me and austin never had any really dates. Alone. Someone would always tag along. We were fine with it but we need so private time too.

This time we didn't tell anyone about our date. Yeah i know it's mean. But cut us some slack. I never really have alone time with him.

~~~~~~~~

Finally the movies are over. They were so boring. But Austin really likes them so I didn't say anything.

"How'd you like the movies I picked?"

"They were amazing. So detailed! Be right back got to get something up stairs then we can leave!" I say running up the stairs.

I put on so cute outfit. Black skinny jeans and a red high low shirt and black flats. I put my hair in a messy bun and I put on lipstick, eyeliner and mascara.

When I'm done I walk down the stairs to see Austin fake snoring on the couch.

"Haha you're so funny!" I playfully hit his chest.

"HEY! What did I do? All I was doing was sleeping because you took so long. Might I say you look mighty fine!" He winks. Really who says mighty fine anymore.

"You're adorable. Can we just go now?"

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door hand in hand with Austin. The carnival isn't to far away from our houses so we decided to walk.

I love carnivals! I love in movies when the boy wins stuff animals for girls. It's so adorable.

~~~~~~~~~

Austin won me so many plush toys. I told him to stop wasting his money on me and he said 'no never'. We are still at the carnival. It's already night. And the carnival is ending soon.

There's one ride me and Austin were saving for last. The fairest wheel. That's one of my favourite rides. Especially at night and riding it with the person you love.

"You know it's tradition to kiss a girl on the top of the fairest wheel?" Austin asked me with a smirk on his face.

"Sure." I say trying to show the sarcasm.

"Haha lets go!" Austin grabs my arm and drags me to the line. I have so many toys in my hand I'm starting to give them away. But not the ones I like of corse.

But I liked most of them. So it was hard to give them away.

After waiting in line and talking me and Austin finally reached the start of the line. I was really nervous. I don't know why. Me and Austin kissed so many times. Why am I only nervous now?

We reached the top of the wheel. Finally. Me and Austin had been laughing a lot but when we hit the top. Silence.

"You know you are beautiful under the moon light?" Austin turns to me finally looking me in the eye.

Without any regret we both lean in and kiss. Kissing under the moon light felt way better then I thought.

I think this and our first kiss. Are my favourite kisses. We finally pull back from the kiss noticing we were on the ground already.

"Wow"

"Wow that was perfect" we both side at the same time. I felt love in the kiss. Passion something I haven't felt since our first kiss.

"You have to take me to the fairest wheel more often." He laughs at my comment.

We start to walk back home. After a few minutes we finally get home. He walks me to my house hold all the stuff toys he won for me. "You know I think this the best date I've ever hade."

"Yeah. Me too. That kiss was perfect."

As soon as I know it me and Austin were kissing. I still felt the love and meaning of the kiss this time.

*HONK*HONK*

Me and Austin both pull away from our kiss to see my parents pulling into the drive way. When the car finally stops. My mom comes running over to me and Austin. Oh lord. "FINALLY! Me and Michele thought you guys would never date! Geez what took so long you guys are so cute together."

Austin was looking at his shoes I knew he was smile. "Thank you." Austin kisses my mom on the cheek and walks over to me. "Goodnight ill talk to you later." He kissing my cheek. My cheeks started to get red.

"Bye Austin!" With that he ran to his house.