Chapter 2

Today is my first day of school. Great. Austin said he'll meet me at the bus stop and he'll show me around the school.

I'm so glad I made a friend and a cute friend might I add.

Austin told me about his best friend Alex Constancio. He's our age and he is going to be there at the bus stop too.

He showed me some pictures of him. He's pretty cute too. But he has a girlfriend.

I got out of bed and did my hair. I but light makeup on mascara and eyeliner. I'm not really a makeup person.

I skipped down the stairs and I saw my mom made pancakes. I looked at the time and I was going to be late for the bus so I decided to skip breakfast and run to the bus stop.

I kissed my mom and dad and ran out the door. I heard faint yells "Good luck sweetie!"

I made it just on time to see Austin's and he's friend Alex standing by the pole.

"Alex this is Lauren. She moved next to my house. She's a pretty good basketball player, and a really good guitarist." I started to blush.

Right before I could shake Alex's hand the bus came. I asked Alex if I could sit next to Austin he said yes and he sat with another friend Robert.

Austin told me about the people I should stay away from. Thank goodness he was here. We finally got to school and I headed straight for the office ignoring the stares from people because Austin had his arm around me.

I walk up to the secretary. She had her hair up in a messy bun held up by pencils. Her glasses were too big on her face and her make up was too much.

"Hello. I'm Lauren West. I'm a new student here." The secretary's name was Mrs. Smith.

She looked up and down. Typed something in the computer and printed something.

"Ahhh Mr. Mahone! Please show this young lady to Mr. Sam's class room. This is her schedule." Mrs. Smith said handing the papers to Austin.

"Oh and Lauren. I love that top!" I smiled and left the office.

"We have so many classes together! What are you going to do for you electives?" Austin had a big smile on his face.

"I think choir and band!" I said looking at my schedule. Me and Austin had home room together. Spanish, choir, English and every other class together. I am so lucky.

When we get into Mr. Sam's class room everyone was talking and laughing. Austin saved me a seat beside him and his friends.

They're all telling me I'm going to love Mr. Sam. They say he's the coolest teacher at the school.

~~~~~~

As the school day finally finishes I manage to survive. Even with people always staring at me I got use to it.

Mrs. Mahone said she was going to pick us up. I decided to stay at Austin's house for a while.

After a while all his friends came over. To him his friends are part of 'the crew'. The crew is Austin, Alex, Robert, Tyler, and Zach. If you want to add Alex's girlfriend Sarah then yeah she's part of the crew.

Austin tells me she's a bitch and that no one else in the crew likes her. I hope they like me.

Everyone is here. We're all in the living room debating on which movie we should watch.

"WARM BODIES!" I yell out. Everyone nods and Zach puts in the DVD.

Zombies are amazingly amazing.

When the movie finished we all got up and went to the kitchen to find what Michele was cooking.

It smelt so good from the living room.

She made a huge pot of shepherds pie. Damn.

After watch warm bodies the boys started to act like zombies. Me Michele and Sarah were just watching their stupidness as they shuffle around moaning.

I swear Austin tried to nibble on my shoulder. But I beated him with a giant spoon.

"Ahhhhh someone help!! She's beating me with a spoon and a giant one!! Ahhhhh" Austin yells from the floor.

I finally stopped and I saw everyone staring. I help Austin from the floor and he had the same look I had.

I was so in the moment I forgot every one was there. Watching us.

"Ahhhhhhh" I heard someone mumble.

"What? I can't beat Austin up with a giant spoon anymore?" I ask and everyone starts dying in laughter.

After we were done laughing Sarah came up to me.

She's not as bad as everyone think she is.

"You and Austin make a cute couple! But I swear to god if you touch one hair of Alex's you won't have any hair left! Got it?" Sarah says pushing me.

Wow. That was unexpected.

She must really be a bitch. But do you think it's true what she said.

Me and Austin?

I kind of do like him. He's really cute.

After Sarah came to 'talk to me' everyone left except for Alex.

He was sleeping over. I decided to go home earlier so they could have there dude time.

Austin's window is right across from mine. I was watching Alex and him sitting on his bed ripping a bag of perfectly good skittles to the floor.

After watching that a few times I fell asleep. All I could think about was Austin.

He so perfect.