Chapter 8

A/N: AHHHH! Im so excited! I get to see Austin on Sunday!!!! Wee heeee I can't wait!!!!

*Few weeks later*

Today's the day Austin comes back. Yes. I have been counting the days down. I really miss him.

I know I can't get back together with him. I'm scared. Those messages from a few weeks ago looked really serious. I've gotten a few more. Just say to not talk to him and other stuff like that.

Oh ya! Isabelle is coming today too! I really missed her too! It's like the longest time since I saw her.

Her family is having problems so she's going to stay with me for a while! She's just so entertaining so it won't be boring.

The past weeks I've just been staying home. Alex, Robert and Zach usually come visit me and we watch movies and stuff.

I miss all the crew. Austin and Tyler. Tyler drifted away from us so did Austin. Well the boys can see him but I can't. I don't care. When he comes here I'm hanging out with him again!

Isabelle is going to love these boys! I'm leaving in a few hours to pick her up at the air port.

I hop into the shower. When I'm done I put on a v neck and some shorts. I apply light makeup and I walk to my car.

"Hey! Where are you going!?" I turn my head to see Alex running over to my car.

"I'm picking my friend up at the airport. Wanna come?" It probably going to make this more interesting. And he'll be the first one to meet her.

"You don't have to ask me twice!" Alex runs to the other side and gets in the front seat. He buckles his seat belt in an wiggles around in the seat.

I give him a strangle look and he just smirks at me. Haha so funny. I turn on the radio and it's Austin's new single "What About Love". He's every where! I quickly change the station and Alex notices me looking all sad from the memories.

Damn I think this kid can read minds or shit. Seriously.

"You know Austins coming at the same time too?" Alex looks over and says to me. I actually didn't know. But he'll have a ride so what ever.

"No I didn't. He probably has a ride since he's 'famous'" I rolled my eyes and started to drive.

The car ride was since only the radio and the faint singing coming from Alex's mouth. It's pretty funny. He usually doesn't know the lyrics so mumbles them.

When we get there we hear girls screaming. It wasn't for us thank God. Austin was here but me and Alex decided to ignore him until we get home.

We were waiting and waiting but finally she came. She was looking even more beautiful before I left. With her long brown hair and her perfectly curved smile. I missed that.

When Alex saw Isabelle I saw his face light up. Ooh looks like someone has a little crush.

As Isabelle starts walking towards up I start running. I jump in her arms making her drop her bags and start to laugh.

"I missed you too Lauren!"

"I know you would have." I said winking.

When we get back to where me and Alex were standing Alex has his head down and he is looking at his shoes.

"ALEX!" I scream in his ear.

"Uhh wut!"

"This is Isabelle. I call her Izzy." IzY sticks her hand out for a hand shake. But Alex grabs it and kisses it.

"Nice to meet you Isabelle."

"You too Alex!" I see her blush

"Are you two done? Or shall I leave you guys here?" I raise one eyebrow up.

"Leggo!" I hear Alex say helping Izzy with her luggage. He's such a gentlemen. Geez.

-----------------

When we get back to my house I see the Austin sitting in his drive way. He's with a blonde girl. I think it's Taylor.

Ugh. Great Austins fake girlfriend is in the picture now. I'm not jealous? Am I? She has him and I don't! But technically she doesn't have him because it's fake!

We go up stairs and I help Isabelle unpack. Alex went to go see Austin. I told him to go so I could get some alone time with Izzy.

"So what's happening with you and Austin?" Izzy says from across the room.

I explain what happened and her jaw dropped. Yeah i know my low life is jaw dropping thanks.

Right before I say something I hear my front door slam closed.

I rush down stairs to she what happened. It's Alex and Robert. They both look really mad and sad at the same time.

"THAT BITCH TAYLOR WON'T LET US HANG OUT WITH AUSTIN!" Alex yells when he sees me.

What. Why wouldn't she let them hang out?

"Alex what happened! What did Austin do about it?"

"NOTHING! All he did was stare at the ground and let the blonde bitch talk to us! It's like he didn't care for us anymore!

Every since you broke up with him he hasn't been talking to us! Why is being like that! We're his bestfriends what happened to DMATB for life?" Robert says.

Is it my fault? I don't know maybe. No no. It's Taylor's and Austin's fault. They don't want to hang out with us anymore what ever.

"Okay. Guys calm down. We'll find out what happened dont worry!" I asure them. They all agree and go sit down on the couch to watch tv.

I still see a bit anger and sadness in them. Their bestfriend fake girls just said they couldn't hang out anymore. Like WTF is this. And he did nothing about it. Austin has changed.

And he change a lot.