Chapter 9

A/N:Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating a lot it's been hard but ill try as much as I can!! Thanks so much for reading!

Lauren's POV:

I've had enough of Austin. He's been here a day and he already pissed me off to the extreme. And Taylor. Ugh it annoys me that there are people that would fake a relationship. I get why you would cover up if you're gay but like wtf.

Ahh that's it Austin's gay. Probably why they had to hire a blonde. Whoops. Ever since last night when Austin didn't do anything about Taylor I've lost all respect for him. And. I couldn't care less.

He keeps on blasting his music so loud. I'm always hearing screaming coming from his house. Where's Michele when he really needs here.

Isabelle has been the best friend I've needed this past month. She says we should go over there and tell Austin to stop. I said its a bad idea but she keeps insisting.

"Come on why can't I go! I'm going to go tell Austin and that blonde bitch off." Hahaha this girl cracks me up.

"Haha you won me over with the blonde bitch you can go if you want all I want to tell you is that I love you for this." I come closer to her and I hug her.

"Okay imma go now. Be right back!"

I sit by the window and I see her walk across the street. She knocks on the door and stands back. Taylor answers the door and Izzy yells something that i didnt hear and punches her in the face and walks away.

Taylor is lying on the ground and she pulls something out of her pocket. It's a gun.

"ISABELLE!" I yell at the top of my lungs she hears me and turns to Taylor.

"DIE BITCH" Taylor yells and shoots Isabelle and walks back into Austin's house and slams the door.

There she is. Lying on the road. Shot in the arm. I grab my phone run outside and call the ambulance. I sit next to Isabelle and I a sure her everything is going to be fine.

She's crying. Tears of pain, hate and anger.

"Izzy come on stay with me. I know you're losing a lot of blood but you can hang in there. Be strong." I lay her on my lap.

I don't know what to do. The paramedics need to hurry up! I don't know anything about treating someone who just got shot.

"I love you." Izzy manages to say. A tear falls from my eyes. Everyone around us. I didn't even notice I was too focused on Isabelle.

I look around and I see Austin standing there laughing. That jerk! Why is he laughing! What's so funny to him!?

As I get up to go talk to Austin the paramedics come and ask me to go to the hospital with izzy.

I give Austin the death stare as I climb into the ambulance. He face goes straight. Emotionless. It was priceless.

In the ambulance I kept asking if she was going to be okay. They always said yes but I kept asking. The guilt. It was my fault.

While we're riding in the ambulance I get a text.

It's from a blocked number.

"I told you to stay away from us. Now your little friend is hurt. Whoops who's going to be next?"

I KNEW IT! It was Taylor sending me these text messages! But why is Austin with her. I don't think it's management anymore.

I know what to do! At the masquerade ball next week ill talk to him. Ill make sure no one knows who I am.

Maybe Isabelle can help! She's a fighter I know she can do this.

I haven't heard from Alex or Robert. I texted them about Isabelle but nothing. No text, phone call, tweet, email nothing! Not even to the fans.

Something's wrong with them. I know it.

A/n: Hey guys I know all blondes aren't mean! Yeah It's just a stereotype! Ill be write more this week ill post it ASAP! Follow my Instagram torontomahomie :) love you all