Chapter 5

A/n: sorry I haven't posted I kinda had writers block. Still kind of do but here it is sorry if its crappy :/

The past few weeks Austin's been posting covers of him singing on YouTube. He is an amazing singer.

I'm sleeping over at his this week my parents are on a business trip and took Sam with them. I could stay home alone but I choose to stay with Austin and Michele.

The past few days me and Austin haven't been talking much. I've actually been talking more with AC then him.

He just ignores my messages. I even had to ask Michele and not him if I could stay over. I hope I find out what happened.

Me and AC have became so much closer. I've also been pouring out my heart and soul out to him about Austin.

Alex is truly a really good friend. But I know he likes me. I can see it in his eyes the way he talks and treats me. You can really tell.

I have to admit it he is pretty cute.

~~~~~~~~~~

I pack all my stuff in my backpack and I head over to Austin's. I can see the light in his room so I know he's home.

I usually don't knock I just walk in. The door is always unlocked during the day.

I walk in and I see Michele on the couch. "Hey Michele! Is Austin here? Oh yeah thank you for letting me stay here for a few days."

"Anytime sweetheart and yes he's in his room." I give Michele a hug and run to Austin's room.

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?"

"It's Lauren!"

As soon as I said that the door was open and I felt warm arms around my waist. I missed this.

"I'm so sorry I've been ignoring you! I have been busy with the mahomies and the new music I totally forgot about you! I'm so sorry!"

"Austin I get it. You're getting more popular by the minute. I'm so proud of you. I don't want to stand in your way of that. I can handle a few days with out talking to you. But ill sure miss you"

I push him aside and throw my bag on his bed.

"Why do you have you're backpack?"

"I'm staying here for the next week. Sorry I had to ask Michele because you were busy!"

"YAY! SLEEPOVER PARTY!" Austin starts jumping on his bed making my fly all across the bed.

Austin jumps on top of me and starts ticking me. He knows I'm ticklish.

"AHHHAA AUS-TIINN SSTAAPH II CAN'T BREATTH!" I manage to say between laughs.

"SAY MERCY!"

"NEVER!!"

"FINE" Austin starts tickling me even more and more. I can't take this anymore.

"MEERRRCY!" I let out a sigh and Austin sighed too laying next to me.

"We'll that was fun." I lean over and kiss Austin. We both smile into the kiss. Still kissing Austin I jump onto him.

Finally. I'm going to get so revenge on this dip shit. I grab one of his pillows and smack Austin across the face with it.

Austin smirks. I should of thought this through. He has like 100 pillows. I smack him and again and he laughs.

What's so funny?

Now I know why he was smirking. He was planing what he was going to do with me. Well that was smart as I am not pined under him.

"Tap out!" Austin demands.

"Noooo!" With all my strength I manage to pin Austin down.

"Wow. That's hot."

I've heard enough. Time for the other of my revenge. The tickling. I'm pretty good. I always tickle my little sister.

I always win.

Not even noticing I was ticking Austin. I must have been in deep thought. Cool.

"MERCY!" Finally he gave in. I thought I would have to tickle him forever.

"Finally." I hear Michele calling for us to have dinner. Mhm I love Michele's cooking. My moms a really bad cook. That's why my dad is always cooking.

I pull Austin up from the bed. I must of pulled him in a bit too close. He is an inch away from my face. I'm not complaining. We just stand there.

Holding each others hand. Face to face. Looking in each others eyes. Not breaking contact. His eyes are so beautiful people get lost in them.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We both lean in and kiss. It's not one of the makeout sessions we have. You an feel the love and passion. Like a wedding kiss.

"Awww. Come on two little love birds. Time to eat!" Me and Austin both turn our face breaking from the kiss. We walk hand in hand to the dinner table.

We both sat there eating still holding hands.

Austin Carter Mahone is one of the best boyfriends I could ask for. He is so perfect.