Chapter 3

Since I've been in Texas I hardly got to talk to my friends in Toronto. Well especially Isabelle. She was always there for me. I didn't really have any other true friends only fake ones.

Being in Texas made me realize how much you can miss a person. But also have Austin and his friends makes it way better. I have a feeling if Isabelle ever comes to San Antonio she'll hit it off with Robert.

They seem to have a lot of stuff in common. Me and Belle loved playing basketball together and when ever she would we she will get will happy and cocky but I loved her for that.

I was sitting in my drive way looking up into the sky. Clouds are so beautiful. Look over there I see a dog. Then there's a pack of zombies chasing an old lady. Oh how I love zombies and cloud watching.

I was so busy looking up into the clouds I didn't see Alex standing right next to me. Whoops.

"Having fun there?" He looks and me with a strange face.

"Yeah. Got a problem?" I raise one eyebrow. Alex bursts out into laughter and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"So what do you need Alex?"

"I can't just come over and say hi anymore. Geeez." Alex turns his back around.

Haha he's so funny. "Seriously, what do you need?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to meet me in the park after school tomorrow." Alex says as he stands up and starts to walk.

"Why?" I say pulling his arm back and turn his back to face me. By mistake I pull him a little too close and he was a inch away from my lips.

To admit it he's actually really hot.

But he's dating Sarah so snap out of it Lauren! I sit back down and mumble a apology underneath my breath.

As soon as I knew it he was gone. I look to the side and I see Austin. I think he's been watching this whole time.

I decided to get up and go see why he was staring at me.

I knock on his window and he opens it. I climb in and sit on his bed. "Did you see what just happened?"

"Yes." He looks down at his shoes.

I stand up and I grab his chin. "Nothing is going on with me and Alex. Don't worry." I assure him and sit back on the bed.

"He's still with Sarah and I don't feel like I should mess with her." Austin sits next to me and puts a arm around me.

I lie my head on his chest. I feel his heartbeat. I look up and I see him looking down at me. Our eyes meet.

Wow his hazel eyes are just so beautiful. His smile, even with braces is the cutest thin I've ever seen.

Lips smack against mine snapping out of my thinking. I start to kiss back.

This kiss feels amazing. Well it is my first kiss. Me and Austin kissing. I never thought this would happen. He's so unf I'm so eww.

Austin smiles through the kiss. "You're not eww" oh god. Again. I really need to learn how to say stuff in my head. Ugh I'm so stupid.

We're still kissing. This kissing turned into a make out session on Austin's bed. I felt good. It felt right. I hardly know the dude but I think I might really like him.

We finally stop by a knock on the door. It's Robert! Thanks. "Hey bro you coming to play? Whoops sorry to bother you guys." I heard a little giggle coming from him so I didn't mind to laugh.

I think Austin heard it too so he starts to laugh with me. Robert left and waited outside. Austin slipped on a pair of basket ball shorts a Chicago bulls sweater and a SnapBack.

We both left the house laughing. I didn't feel like going with him. I decided it's a stay at home and watch movies alone day since everyone is out of the house.

Right before Austin left he gave me a quick kiss and ran off.

I take out my phone and decide to text him.

'Me: hey... Um what are we?

Austin:idk... What do you want us to be?

Me: I want us to me more than friends.

Austin: Yeah. Me too. Meet me at my house around 9.

Me: can you just come over I'm home alone watching movies ;)

Austin: sure:) sorry have to go byee babe :*'

I smile at the fact he called me 'babe'. It made me feel warm inside. I choose a few movies to watch.

Warm bodies (yes again it's my 4th time watching it. I just really love the movie)

Jack the giant slayer

Iron man 3

Oblivion and mean girls.

I got some snacks and played warm bodies. Nicholas hoult is so freaking hot.

~~~~~~~~~~

*knock**knock*

I pause mean girls and get up to go she who it is. It's Austin. He's holding a few movies and a few bags of skittles.

I open the door and hug Austin."I brought us some movies to watch and your favourite type of skittles. "I love this boy oh my god.

We make our way back to the couch and Austin notices all the snacks I've been eating. "I need to teach you how to share! Damn girl you can eat!" I blush a bit and plopped on the couch.

After all the movies were done, the snacks and me and Austin little make out sesh he finally talked to me.

"Lauren will you be my girlfriend?" Austin looked at me and he had a bag of skittles in his hand sticking it out to me.

"Of corse!" I grab the bag oh skittles from his hand and brought my face closer to his. "Thank you." I say probably a centimetre away from his lips.

His lips were already puckered. I turn around and he kisses the back of my head not even noticing.

I was eating my skittles and enjoying them. But I heard Austin mumble something. I couldn't really understand it but it started with a T.

I think he said tease. Haha which I am. I turn back around to face Austin "hahaha yup" I say pecking his lip.

He gives me the puppy dog face and I caved in. We ended up making out. He left right before my parents came home.

They don't know we're dating and I kind of dont want them to know. They're really protective.

But they'll find out sooner or later. I wish it's going to be later.

A/N: thank you for reading!