Chapter 11

Lauren's POV:

I'm here. Sitting on this hospital bed. Alone. Not one phone call from my parents or Alex and Robert not even Austin. Isabelle can't get up and see me the nurse won't let her. But if I know Isabelle she sneak in here. I call here from my phone sometimes, we always have the longest conversations.

"Hey I the nurse finally said we could see each other!". Isabelle said as she walked into the room. I try to sit up but I couldn't. Isabelle saw I was struggling and helped me lay down again. "Thanks" I say. " no problem. Can you tell me what happened with you? I never really asked you what happened" She says and sits on the end of my bed.

"Well after Austin came in and he called me a stupid whore I ran down the stairs. Getting to the last flight of stairs I slowed down. Someone or something be hide said "bye bye Lauren." And I got freaked out and I turn around quickly. But too quickly losing my balance. I fell backwards to the end of the stairs and I splatted on the floor. I was lying there for a good 5 minutes crying and shouting. Until I heard someone coming. It was Austin. He helped me up and carried my to the ER and now I have a broken rib, a plate on my spine broken, and a sprained ankle." I explained and Isabelle's jaw dropped.

"OMG are you going to be okay?" Isabelle said with a concerned face. "Yeah. I can't really move. If I do I can stay paralyzed. Have you talked to Alex, Robert or Austin?" I say.

"Um no. Sorry I have to go now. Bye." Isabelle said and quickly walked out the room. Wow that was strange.

Austin's POV:

Why did I ever listen to Taylor? I knew she was trouble. But I didn't listen to my self. She told me not to hang out with my best friends just because she didn't like them. Why did the label even want me to fake date her.

I've had enough of her bullshit and I can't wait to 'break up' with her. But I can't blame everything on her. At least she wasn't the ones sending really mean messages to Lauren.

I can't believe I ever did that. It was only to protect her. Her or her friends were never suppose to get hurt. I knew Taylor would be jealous of us and she would do something. Taylor has a lot of power that can hurt Lauren really easily.

It was really hard for me to do that. I love her. It was hard for me to ignore her. I couldn't live with myself. But yesterday. When I went to go a see her and Isabelle. She looked amazing. But she ran off and got hurt. I called her a stupid whore. That was the worst of it all.

I freaked out I didn't know what to say. I wanted to explain everything not for her to almost die. When she ran off I stayed a little to talk to Isabelle. At first, she didn't even want to look at me but then she let me explain it all and she understood.

She asked me what I'm still doing there and why I wasn't look for Lauren. I could tell Isabelle really cares for Lauren. When I went down the stairs I heard yelling. I knew it was Lauren. I ran faster and I saw her lying on the floor.

She yelled asking what happened and she just told me to help her so I try to help her up but it didn't work. I picked her up bridal style and left. It was a nice feeling with her in my arms. Something that I never felt with anyone else. I tried to apologize but she didn't want to listen.

When she asked my where Alex and Robert were I freaked out. I know where they are. Taylor and her minions took them. She never told me. I figured it out. It was pretty simple I know where they are and I'm going to get them.

I walk over to Taylor's house and I just walk in. She always leaves her door open. I sneak past her and her friends and I head straight for her basement. As I go down stairs I see Alex and Robert tied to chairs.

They start to yell but they can't because something was in their mouths. "Shhhh I'm trying to get you out." I say and I take the cloths from their mouths. I untie the knots and they stand up and hug me. "Okay thats enough let go now."

We slowly start to make our way out the door when one of Taylor's friends see us. She doesn't do anything. She is actually signally for us to go. Maybe she's on our side? We hurry up and leave the house and we run to Alex's house.

"I'm sorry for everything guys. It wasn't my fault management made me date her and then she wouldn't let me do anything or hang out with you guys. Trust me I missed you guys so much." I say they both look at each other and nod. "Group hug?" Robert says. We all just sit there hugging each other.

"I have something to tell you guys. Isabelle and Lauren are both in the hospital. And I was the one sending those messages to Lauren about how you guys need to stay away from me." They sit there with their jaws open.

"You did what?" Alex says. I guess Lauren never told them. "Well Taylor was getting really mad at how I would always be talking to you guys and not to her. Once when I first met her she was throwing darts at all of your faces and I knew she hated you guys. I was only trying to protect you guys. I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. Taylor shot Isabelle in the arm and I think Taylor pushed Lauren down the stairs. They are both fine now. But Lauren can't hurt her back more or else she'll be paralyzed." They look at me with tears in their eyes.

"I'm sorry. Can we just go see them now" I say and they follow behind me. They don't looked pissed. Or anger at me. I'm actually surprised. Now I just need to explain to Lauren. I bet she won't want to listen to me after what I've done.

A/N: I'm trying to make this story longer so here ya go! Enjoy! Hayyyy go read my new fanfic 'my brothers bestfriend' love you all thanks!!