Chapter 6

Lauren's POV:

Ive stayed at Austin's for a couple of days now. It's been really fun. Me and Alex have been filming videos of Austin singing.

We haven't put the on YouTube yet. Austin says he isn't ready. The song Austin sang with 'beautiful soul' by Jessie McCartney. Every night Austin would sing me something before we go to sleep.

"I think I'm going to post the videos now." I hear Austin say across the room. I hope people like him. Austin's in our schools choir.

People are always saying he is amazing and talented. It's true though. He's perfect. Now he just needs to see it.

"Done! Wanna go to the park and get some ice cream?"

"Heck yes! Leggo!"

I grab my shoes and slip them on. We tell Michele we're going to get ice cream she says she won't be home later.

Score alone time with Austin. It's not that I don't love Michele or Alex it's just we hardly get to spend time alone. Someone is always tagging along.

Me and Austin are walking hand in hand to the park. Once we get there we head straight for the play structure. I love playing on these things.

"I'll get the ice creams be right back" Austin yells jumping off the play set. I make my way to the swing set when I see Austin coming closer.

"Here you go babe." He hands me my ice cream and sits beside me.

"Thanks"

"I miss being alone with you."

"I do too Austin"

We just sit there is silence. It's getting really boring. Time to start the awesomeness. Austin better watch out.

I take a little piece of ice cream in my finger. Austin is looking to the side."AUSTIN!"

"WH-" I slam the ice cream on his cheek.

"Oh. You're so dead girl!" Austin grabs his whole cone and smashes it on my fore head.

"Austin! You better watch your back mister." I grab a napkin and wipe my face. Austin the smart butt he is he uses his arm to wipe his face.

As I turn my head I see Austin coming closer to me. He lifting his hands up. Oh no this can't be good. He starts to tickle attack me to the point where I can't breath!"

"Auustiin.. MERCY" he finally backs down and I catch my breath. Oh this boy is so going to pay for this.

"Well that was fun." Austin says laughing. We both get up and start walking back home.

While we are walking a few girls come up to us. They were all asking for pictures with Austin. Whoops. I think he'll know I posted them before.

"Hey I'm Taylor!" A perky blonde girl says kissing Austin on the cheek. I could tell he didn't like her.

"You're such a good singer Austin and you're so hot." She keep rambling on. Okay this girl needs to shut up.

"Okay well ill see you later bye." Austin say grabbing my hand and running away.

"How do they know who I am?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Erm... Me and Alex kind of out the videos up like as soon as we filmed them. Sorry-"

"Don't say sorry! Thank you!" His soft lips met mine. We were just standing there kissing. "I can't wait until I get even more famous! I need to think of a fan base! But maybe we should go inside first!"

Me and Austin rushed inside to view how many views he had. We went to the video. As we waited for it to load I could see Austin biting his lip.

"Austin don't be nervous." He thanks me and leans into kiss me. Right before his lips touch mine the computer loads and be snaps his head to look at it.

"Wow."

As I read the number my jaw dropped. 1000 views in a few days. Imagine when he puts up more videos!

We just sit there. Staring at the computer screen. "We should put/ make more videos! You'll get popular faster!" I suggested.

We posted a few more videos and went to bed. "Thank you again." Austin kisses me and we both fall asleep.

A/N: please share with your friends I'm going to see what day I should upload them on maybe Saturdays? I don't know yet! Thanks so much for reading!