Chapter 16

A/N: Please comment it really means a lot when you guys comment and vote for each chapter!! ilya

Lauren's POV:

I haven't seen Alex or Austin in day or two. They've been laying low for some reason lately. I wonder why?

Me and Isabelle are looking for some new clothes. She wants me to have a new style. My parents left me a credit card and said I have no balance spend as much as you like.

I was actually surprised that they would do that for me. No normal parent would ever do that.

When me and Isabelle got to the mall the first thing I did was head straight to the food court. I missed eating all the fast foods. Then you feel so fat but it's like it was worth it.

Yeah that's me 24/7. I order a poutine and I sit down at the nearest table. Isabelle sits with her tray that has subway on it. We quickly eat and then were off shopping.

The first store we hit was forever 21. I can probably shop here for the whole day. This place is the shit. Me and Isabelle spend around 300 dollars at forever 21 then we hit up some other stores.

By the end of the day I spent around 1000 dollars and Isabelle spent 500. Our arms were filled with bags and so was izzy car truck.

We get to my house and I see a note taped to my door. It said "come over at 3. Wear something comfy ;) ~Austin"

Isabelle looked at me, giggled and grabbed my hand a dragged me up to my room. "I'm going to pick your outfit for tonight!" Isabelle says already emptying all the shopping bags. I just nod and sit on my bed waiting for clothes.

She's throws a red plain crop top at me, then black sweatpants. I shrug my shoulders and I go take a quick shower and I get ready.

I look at my phone it was already 2:55 I said bye to Isabelle and I left to go to Austins. Alex is leaving when I get to Austin's house. "Where you going?" I say as we pass by each other on Austin's drive way. "Your house." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Don't do anything naughty now." I laughed and I walked into Austin's house. I look in the living room he's not there so he's probably in his bedroom.

I walk up the stairs and I knock on his bedroom door. No answer. I come back down stairs and Austin's standing there with one white rose in his hand.

He was dressed in sweats too. "Lauren you look very beautiful tonight." Austin says grabbing my hand a playfully kissing it. I was wearing no makeup my hair was wet in a messy bun and I'm in sweats.

I think every girl dreams of this moment. "Thank you Austin. So what are we doing this fine evening?" I say as he starts to walk to the table in front of the couch.

"Movie night?" Austin says holding up 3 of the movies I really wanted to watch but never had time to. "FINALLY!" I slightly yell out. Austin laughs at my excitement and going to the kitchen to get food.

I set up the first movie it was the mortal instruments. I've been dying to see this movie. Austin comes out with two huge bowls of popcorn and two bags of chips.

I follow him back into the kitchen and I picked up our drinks and our cups and I placed it on the table.

We finally get everything and we hope onto the couch. I immediately go straight into Austin's arms. He has his arm around me and my head laying on his chest.

I started to get bored so I started to draw little pictures with my finger on Austin's chest. I drew a heart where his heart was and he giggled a bit.

I leaned back up and I was paying attention to the movie. But I started to feel something kiss my neck. I quickly turned my head realizing it was Austin.

I playfully bite my lip playfully showing him that I'm enjoying it. Austin stops kissing my neck and he looks me in the eyes and we both smash our lips together.

Before this was our typical movie night. We let the movie play in the background while we kissed, cuddled, laughed, sleep, anything. It feels good to have everything the way it use to be.

I feel like a hole inside me has been filled. I just feel happier whenever I'm with someone.

All 3 movies pasted by like this. Most parts I was watching Austin was either trying to kiss me or just playing with my hair.

We finished all the movies, we just sat there taking in what just happened. "Hey let's go of a car ride!" Austin yells out and say yes and I follow Austin out into the car.

He starts to drive and we get there in 20 minutes. I look around and it's the beach. "Why are we at the beach I don't have a bathing suit." I say worrying. "Don't worry." Austin says trying to reassure me.

I look at the time and 9:30. Hey are we here so later. Austin grabs a bag and gives it to me. I look inside and it's a red and white bikini.

I turned my head and I see a changing station a few steps aways. I point at the place and Austin nods his head. I quickly change leaving my crop top over my bikini and putting on the pair of shorts that were in the bag too.

I finally get out of the change rooms and I look around for austin. He's walking on the sand and he's waving his hand so I can see him.

I put my clothes in the car and I run over to him. "Well you took long" he says laughing. "Leave me alone." I say slightly nudging him.

We walking down by the ocean and we start to approach a area that was already set up.

There was so many cool stuff on the towel. "Here we are!" Austin smiles and I smile back.

Austin quickly took off his sweats that revealed swim trunks underneath and started to run into the ocean. I throw my top and shorts to our towel and I follow behind him.

He meet up and he grabs my waist and he kisses me right when a wave came. We both got knocked down but we laughed at went back onto the sand.

A/n: idk where I'm going with this story. I'm thinking I probably do so it'll be easy.

7 votes 3 comments

(Please comment what you think!)