Chapter 10

Lauren's POV:

A few days pasted. Isabelle is still in the hospital. Her wound got infected and it got worse. But the doctors are going to release her in 2 days. Thank god.

I'm sitting on the end of izzy bed.

"That god were getting out of this hell whole. It's so depressing in here!" I laugh and Isabelle sticks her tongue out at me. I miss our moments like this.

"Excuse me miss you have a visitor." A nurse by the door said. She moved out of the way to show who it was. And then left.

"Hello!" Austin walks in with flowers. He places the flowers on the table and starts making his way over to Isabelle and me.

WHAT IS AUSTIN DOING HERE!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE AUSTIN!" I yell before Isabelle could.

"Look I'm sorry about Taylor. Let me explain?"

"No Austin leave. You hurt us enough." Isabelle says. Wow she took the word right out of my mouth.

"Please Lauren! Can I talk to you outside?"

"Um i don't think that's a good idea. Austin please. Just leave." A tear falls from my eyes. It hurts me to know how much I miss him but I can't be with him.

I just want to run up and hug him and hold him. The boy from San Antonio who I fell in love with is in him. But in under fame and his new personalty.

"NO! Not until I talk to you Lauren! I STILL LOVE YOU!" Okay here comes the tears.

"AUSTIN LEAVE. IM OVER YOU. You've have done nothing to prove that you love me anymore. So I don't believe you. Austin. Leave."

I look over to Isabelle her face filled with fear. Me and Austin were full on yelling at each other. I don't blame her I would be scared too.

"So let me prove it to you! One more chance. I'm staying in San Antonio for a while. And I'm not going anywhere. Please."

"How many times do I need to say NO! Austin I don't care you have Taylor now I couldn't care less. Taylor is changing you she won't even let you hang out with your own bestfriends. She shot my bestfriend. Austin just be careful. You don't know what's she's capable of."

"SHE DIDN'T CHANGE ME!IM THE EXACT SAME AUSTIN. DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT HER! YOU'RE JUST A STUPID WHORE THAT DOESN'T KNOW SHIT! I DON'T NEED TO BE CAREFUL AROUND HER SHE LOVES ME AND I THINK I LOVE HER TOO NOW! I TRIED TO GET YOU BACK AND LOVE YOU AGAIN. But no."

Austin. Just called me a stupid whore. How could he. I haven't heard anyone all me that since I lost weight.

Everything came rushing back to me. Being bullied every single freaken day. Being called names and being judged everything. Even my suicidal thoughts came back. I can't do this now.

"Fine Austin. You and Taylor won. Are you happy?" With that I run off. I don't know where I'm running but I run to the stairs.

When I get to the door I run down the stair hitting the wall. Tripping on a few steps I finally get to the last few cases of steps.

I turn around and stop. What's gone into me. Why do I need Austin.

As I'm starting to walk I hear some one say "bye bye Lauren" I turn around quickly and I fall down the step. There are probably 30 steps. I here something crack as I bang on the floor.

"OWWWWWW" I cry out. I can't move. My legs feel paralyzed.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE!" I hear someone come down the stairs.

"HELLO IS ANYONE THERE PLEASE HELP!"

Their foots steps start to become faster.

" I'm coming just hold on!" The man says.

I'm lying on the floor the person comes beside me and turns my head.

"LAUREN WHAT THE HELL!"

Why him! Taylor was the person that probably did this to me.

"Austin. Just get me to a nurse. I fell. Just help me it hurts so bad."

"Okay let go."

Austin try's to help me up but he see my struggling. He he picks me up bridal style and heads straight to the ER.

" I'm sorry for what I said."

"Austin save it. I really don't feel like listening to your bullshit right now."

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes at me.

My back is killing me. I think when I fell I cracked something. Austin is trying really hard not to hurt me and he is actually trying to be nice.

The nurse gets me a room right beside Isabelle. It's funny no one still hasn't heard anything from Alex or Robert. They should be here.

Where could they be?

When the doctor takes me in the give me pain killers and take x rays.

"Well Lauren looks like you have a broken rib, something broken In your spine and a sprained ankle. You'll have to say here for a week or two so it can get a little bit better so we can let you go. Is that fine? Please be careful if you hurt your back more you can be paralyzed forever. "

I said yes and the doctor left. I told her to call in the boy waiting in the waiting room. I want to talk to Austin about a few things.

Austin knocks and slightly opens the door "can I come in?"

I nod and he comes sits on the edge of the bed.

" I have one question for you. Do you know where Alex and Robert are?" I say and Austin face goes blank.

His blank face went to a frown and he got up.

"OH SHIT I FORGOT! I have to do something ill be back really soon."

Austin runs out the door. What the hell.

"AUSTIN WAIT WTF!"

A/n: hahahahaha where could he be going!? Do you think he knows where Alex and Robert are! Leave your thoughts in the comment box!!!