Chapter Eleven, Hear Me Now

Wow... Over 1.56k views.....

I cannot express how THANKFUL I am to all of you. You guys are the best, and I'll try my best to keep working hard to have a wonderful story for you. I know I'm not the greatest author, but you guys make it all worth it to keep pushing.
Anyhow, October is upon us and my workload has yet to see an end in sight, but fear not! I shall not abandon thee (:
I FOUND A SONG THATS THE REAL VERSION AND WONT DIRECT YOU TO YOUTUBE! WOO!

To all of you, stay awesome (: and thanks to those who commented! The feedback means a lot! And for those requested songs, be patient, a good song deserves a good chapter to fit it!

~Well I swear to God we've been down this road before, the guilt's no good and it only shames us more, and the truths we all try to hide is so much clear when it's not our lives, we don't face the blame~

I didn't get a wink of sleep that night. How could I? I don't know if things are going to get better or worse from here. I preformed on stage to basically in front of the entire fucking town, Author is acting weird, and I..... Spoke to him. For the first time in years. Who knows what he'll do to me now. Perhaps he'll just bring my courage back down again. Or, perhaps he was so shocked that I said something to him that he'll leave me alone for a while. Haha, yeah right, like that'll happen.

On the contrary, Author was right. As much of a horrible nightmare preforming in front of all of those people were, it did help me. My self-esteem rose a little bit, I got the courage to talk to Francis, hell I found out I can sing. I've been trying to get ahold of him so that I can thank him in person, but so far I've had no luck. For some odd reason he was acting strange, like something was worrying him. For all I know it could be trouble with band mates or a new record deal, hell it could be something I shouldn't be involved with but I'm determined to figure out what's wrong with him. I checked my phone again and sighed. Still no answer.

A loud knock came from my front door. Who the hell would be here on 11:00 A.M. on a Sunday? Everyone is either asleep or at church. I opened the door to be backhanded on the face by none other than Morgan.

"That was one hell of a stunt you pulled last night," she growled angrily. I grabbed my throbbing cheek. Mom picked a bad day to get called into work.

"I-I don't know what-"

"Shut up!" She yelled, kicking me in the stomach causing me to fall to the ground, only to be picked up by my hair. "You know damn well what I'm talking about. Going on stage like that, getting people to think your cool, I bet you were trying to get Francis to fall for you, weren't you?" She yelled, her face slowly turning red from what I assume was anger. "I know about those damn rumors. Everyone is starting to think he's falling for you. Was Author not enough? Now do you need two guys to do your bidding whore?"

"N-no! T-that's not why I-I did it at all!" I gasp, trying to explain, but the pain from my hair is making it hard to think clearly.

"Sure it wasn't," she growled as she slammed my head to the ground. "Let's get one thing straight. Francis. Is. Mine. So back off sweetheart, I don't need you interfering," he said as she kicked my side then turned around and hoped into her sleek white Volkswagen Beetle and drove off.

I slowly crawled back from the door way and shut the door before curling up into a small ball and holding my sides. I can't believe it happened. I got beat up at my own fucking house. I breathed in slowly in and out, trying to get the pain go away, or at least get use to it. After a few minuets I slowly stood up and walked to my room and sat in my chair in front of my desk. I opened the drawer and pulled out the razor that was hidden underneath a bunch of random scattered papers.