Chapter Eighteen, Heathens

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Just a little heads up, I do plan on wrapping this story up within the next two or three months so I can get started on my next fan fiction (if you are a fan of Harry Potter and like our little blond slytherin Draco, please do check it out once it's up!) Most of all, I want to thank everyone who has stuck with me up to this point! It's people like you that make this worth while and I hope to continue writing the future for everyone to enjoy! I truly am humbled!

Also, I want to thank Germany for being a beautiful and wonderful country to spend part of my summer in. I was staying with the most amazing host family and I enjoyed every second of it. Regensburg will forever have a piece of my heart. Here's a shout out to all of you wonderful Germans! (And to anyone from a German speaking country, since we went to those too! Such a beautiful place to be!)

Also, I'm for not updating in July, please do forgive me. Another reason this is late is because I wasn't satisfied with the original chapter that was here, so I changed it completely (without changing the story line, of course.) I hope you enjoy it

Here's to Orva, my best friend who went into the navy last month. Good luck buddy, we miss you here (no, that is not his real name, it's his D&D name.)

This song is from the Suicide Squad movie. It was fantastic, and this song is way too catchy!

~All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves, you don't know half of the abuse~

As I expected, all eyes were on me when I entered the school this morning. All the whispers, mumbles sounded like screams to me, and I can feel myself tensing up with every step.

"Isn't that the girl who got jumped in the bathroom?"

"I hear Francis came to her recuse, lucky girl."

"I hear it's cause Francis was cheating with her."

"Ohhhh, so it was revenge?"

"Isn't she dating Authur?"

"They're always around each other, but I'm not sure if they're dating."

"I hear that Francis is in love with her."

"With that loner?"

"What a hell of a love triangle."

"Please... please stop talking..." I mumble to myself. I keep my head low as I make my way to my first class. If I can talk to anyone in this school, it's Mr. Williamson. He'll understand. He's probably worried about me.

I walk into my history class, noticing (once again) all eyes on me and Mr. Williamson not here yet. I sigh, sitting in my usual seat and see Francis walk in, staring intently at me. I shyly look back and stick out my hand slightly to wave at him. The class starts to whisper among themselves again when the bell rings. An unfamiliar man walks in the class and stands behind the desk. Great, a sub.

"Class," the man says solemnly , giving me a bad feeling. "I have some very sad news. Mr. Williamson... is no longer with us. He has passed away."

I could feel the tears in my eyes as I covered my mouth. The class gasped and eyes were widened. "What happened to him?" one kid asked.

The sub sighed. "It wasn't good..." he mumbled quietly, looking to the side a bit. "He was... dragged in an ally and beat to death. The investigators said whatever was being used looked like a thin metal object of some kind, a pole perhaps." What.... Out of everyone this could have happened to.... Why him?! He had nothing wrong! "The police are currently looking for the murder. Kids, you need to keep your eyes out and be aware, understand me? Also, I will be your teacher until they find someone else to hire." Everyone nodded, looking sad. Except for Francis...