Summertime Sadness.

**Author's Note!**
I didn't mean to publish this, I'm such an idiot! Also now that I'm here I'm so sorry for the super long delay.. I've been busy.. with so many many man things. <3 

Tori had to sleep in her own room, which for some odd reason bothered me. The fact that she was sleeping in an entirely different room really didn't sit with me. I knew she was safe but I had to fight the urges to want to creep in and cuddle her and tell her she was the center of my world. 

But atlas, that was the dumbest thought that has ever been placed in my head. 

She walked out of her room, I could tell by her eyes she didn't catch any sleep. I only imagined she was really nervous or that she already felt home sick, I mean she was staying here for 2 weeks, maybe she wanted to go home. 

She stopped herself on her tracks and I stopped right behind her. The crew continued to walk forward, not noticing the two sudden stops. 

Tori: Sidearms.. 
Sidearms: Yeah? 
Tori:  W-Why..?
Sidearms: Why what, Tori? 
Tori: Why am I here? Why am I here with you? 
Sidearms: I don't understand you, Tori..
Tori: I  mean, like out of all the girls.. like you're Sidearms.. so many girls like want to talk to you or get your attention or whatever, I would know.. I was one of them.. but why.. why did you chose me? 

At this point, I didn't feel my words come out of my mouth. I just felt her cold stare even though I wasn't even looking at her eyes. The design of the hotel's carpet had my complete attention, the moment I started glaring upwards her fists clenched and she spoke again.

Tori: Sidearms.. I'm sorry. 
Sidearms: Why are you sorry? 
Tori: Last night, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about it.. just months ago I would fan girl and craze on how you would say my name during a live stream or even if you would like my tweet, now.. now I'm here! In front of you! Like.. 
Sidearms: Tori.. Don't put so much thought into it. I wanted to talk to you because I actually like you. I mean fans are great but I don't know something about you stood out and I wanted to just make friends with you. I wouldn't be talking to you if it wasn't for Speedy actually.
Tori: Well, now I feel a bunch better. 
Sidearms: I'm glad. I'm also, ya' know.. sorry. For like paying such little attention to you, you have no idea how many people tweet me or just try to get my attention. I mean I try to, I try saying hi to everyone. Speedy made me realize, just a little hello really makes someone's day. 
Tori: It really does! The first time.. I swear I wanted to break into tears! Like it was so freaking awesome and when you would laugh at a joke I said my heart it started fluttering! 

And then after that, the next thing you know she was in between my arms. I was right, she was really short.. like about 5'0 and she fit inside of me like a glove. At this moment, I felt her happiness. I felt her smile. I knew, at this moment.. I was in love. 

**Another Author's note** 
This one is a short chapter but trust me! It's gonna get longer, also NSFW for next chapter! Nothing too graphic.. just something something. :)