Chap 8: Flynn's confession?

"Flynn's confession?"

Flynn

Flynn...

This is your BEST chance to get her...

More like...

To receive more money...

Author: Lunatic...

Confess to her...

NOW!

"Rapunzel..." I called, pretending to be nervous.

"Yes, Flynn?" She responded.

"Listen, I kinda attract at your beauty since the day I first met you..." I said dramatically, but mentally vomiting.

Author: Listen Flynn, she's beautiful and you don't need to vomit about it.

"You mean... a while ago?" She asked.

"Exactly. The point here is..." I paused, pretending to be nervous. "I'm in love with you, Rapunzel."

Author: *vomits a rainbow unstoppably*

She widened her eyes. How corny...

"I don't know why but maybe the miracle told me that... you're the one. You're the one who'll be with me in the future." I added. Blech... blech...hate those deep words...

Author: Miracles... do you even believe at those!?

I yanked something from my pocket, which is a bracelet with "R" pendant at it. Which is completely "Made in China" hahah...

Author: Gawd, your humor both making me cray cray and pisses me off.

I showed it to her. And she gasped in delight and gave me her wrist. How lazy... she supposed to wear it by herself.

But before I wore it to her, I held her hand... as gentle as I can... "Rapunzel Corona... will you... be my Sunkist to make my life juicier?" I asked. BLEEEECH!!

Author: Man, just drink a juice because that makes my life juicier.

She covered her mouth and nodded. "Yes!" She squealed.

I smiled fakely as I wore the bracelet into her wrist. She hugged me and I just caressed her back. Best acting ever!

"Sorry to break your moment, but your orders are here." We both heard the waiter's voice, making Rapunzel let go of the hug and sat up straight.

Author: Yeah... Hahah Hiccup.

We both ate our food.

I'm so happy right now!

Because I got her...

And you know what this means?

I'M GONNA RECEIVE A SACK OF LOOTS!!! I laughed at my thought.

"Why are you laughing?" Rapunzel asked. It's none of your business...

"Oh, nothing... I'm just happy that we're together." I lied.

Author: No you're not.

I held her hands. "I love you, Sunkist." I said sarcastically, but not sarcastic for her.

Author: Don't call her that.

Rapunzel

"I love y--" I suddenly felt a tingling feeling, making me stop talking.

Flynn smoldered and continued to eat.

I'm happy to have a boyfriend now...

Author: Are you?

But I'm not sure...

If he's the one...

Author: Yes! Yes he isn't the one you deserve!

If it wasn't him...

Then who?

Author: Sunshines, I think you already know this.

Heyo Sunshines!

Wow! Sunkist, huh? It reminds me of one of my favorite fruit Orange.

I really laughed at the "Made of China" thing though...

Once again, I'm sorry Jackunzel fans. Even though my heart sinks too, if you don't know... *throws ice creams everywhere*

You know they say "Every happiness has its ending", so yeah... the Eugenzel happiness has endings too. (No offense, Eugenzel fans. Just trying to cheer the Jackunzel fans up)

And finally, thanks for the readers that still reading this book even tho it has Eugenzel parts. Toodles! *disappears*