Chap 18: Break up

"Break up"

Rapunzel

I sat down in front of the counter, where the bartender is standing.

He noticed me. "Hey there ol' fella. Ya thirsty? Ya Want some wine er something?" He asked kindly, with his Texas accent.

"N-no. I think I just need an iced tea." I muttered, still sad and curious about where Flynn is right now.

Later, a guy in a hoodie came in and sat in front of me. I didn't even bother to look, because his face is covered with shadows.

The bartender showed up again, but this time, he gave me a glass of iced tea with a lemon garnish, which made it look better.

Then he turned to the guy. "Hi there. Ya want some champagne to lighten up yer problem?" The bartender asked the guy with his Texas accent.

He nodded and gestured for 5 shots. Woah... 5 shots?

When I finished drinking my iced tea, I felt an urge to find Flynn.

So I stood up from the chair I've sitting on since I went here and scanned everywhere.

Afte a few minutes, I took a break and decided to go to girl's restroom to wash my hands.

When I got there, I heard two people obviously making out. After I washed my hands, I heard their sounds getting even louder.

So I decided to check out to tell them that they had to shut up. But then, the guy with the girl having disgusting business makes my heart and my trust broke, realizing it's...

"Flynn?" I whispered, but they heard it.

Author: *plays creepy piano* Dun dun duuun!!

They both turned and Flynn's lust look turned furious. "Rapunzel!? What are you doing here!? Get out!"

Tears already forming down my eyes. "That's what I supposed to tell you after you left me there, being squeezed by the drunk people, while you're just having some nasty business with this... bitch!" I growled, pointing the girl he's been making out with at the last part.

The girl had a narrow cleavage that the guys barely slither their hands in. And she's wearing a spagetti strap top, and skimpy shorts, which easily describes her as a flirt.

I gripped my shoulder bag's strap and slammed the bag against his face, making his face bruises a little. "We're through, Flynn! I didn't deserve a guy like you! You being my boyfriend is the biggest mistake of my life." I snapped, putting out the bracelet he gave me outta my wrist and shoot it to the toilet between them both.

Author: Yay! They broke up! Me so evil...

Then a sentence hitted my head. Jack's right about him...

Author: I've been wanting to tell you that!

Jack...

I gotta apologize to him! I thought as I ran out of the restroom.

Author: Oh, you really have to, Rapunzel.

I sat down on the counter -where I sat before- and cried on my hands. The guy in the hoodie -who's now obviously drunk because of the 5 shots of Champagne- noticed me.

"Yo-ou o-okay th-here, la-ady?" He asked and let out a hiccup afterwards.

"No..." but I paused when I realized who it was.

I looked up to him, not caring if my eyes are either bloodshot or teary. His shadow is still covering his face.

I removed the hoodie out of his head, without him budging up on me, and then I realized. "Jack!?" I asked, slighty jumped.

Author: Kinda expected for me because of the hoodie, though...

"P-pun-z-zie...?" He asked woozily, and his blue orbs are barely visible, because his eyelids are droopy by now.

"Come on, Jack. Let's go home." I told him, wiping my tears away.

"Y-you c-cry-ing?" He asked, noticed that I wiped my tears.

"No. Oh who Am I kidding, yes. Flynn just cheated on me." I lied, but easily gave in. "Let's go."

I slung his arm on my shoulders to lead him out of the bar.

Author: Hey guys. Yay, They broke up! Sorry Eugenzel fans, plus, no need to argue me, because this is Jackunzel's.

Ohh, I can sense Jackunzel shippers getting happy a little bit.

Heh. No worries. There's a part 2 of this. Bye! *disappears*