Chap 9: Gone

"Gone"

Jack

Today's the next day, I'm with Merida and Hiccup since Punzie is still nowhere to be seen.

"I wonder where Punzie is." I mumbled, looking around.

"Yah, I didn't saw her yesterday." Mer said. Puccih just groaned.

"Hey, Jack!" I heard an angelic voice. And that angelic voice is no other than...

"Punzie?" I asked turning around and it's her. Unlike before, she's wearing makeup now. I still want the 'no makeup' version of her.

She noticed Merida and Puccih. "Hi, Merida..." she greeted her and Mer just waved ackwardly.

She glanced at Puccih. He even groaned louder. "Hi waiter!" She greeted him too. Wait... waiter!? Don't tell me...

Author: Yes, they did.

"Hold on, you... and Flynn... dated... at Vikings?" I asked in disbelief, shocked, and amused at the same time.

I kinda envy about it....

Flynn can do it to her...

And I can't...

Author: Aww of course you can. You're not even trying.

She nodded. "Well... tell us what happened there." Mer declared.

"When I went there, I saw him already. I sat beside him, and Puccih the waiter appeared and took our orders..." She told, which made Puccih groaned even louder. Yes, I already know about Puccih's job in Vikings as a waiter.

"...then he confessed to me that he loves me... and there! We're both already official!" She added, leaving Mer, Puccih, and my jaw hanging down flabbedgastedly.

Author: *jaw hanged along*

"O-official..." I muttered, jaw still hanged.

Boom! My hopes are ruined...

Author: Aww not just yet.

My hopes to be with her are GONE...

Flynn already got her...

And there's no possibility that she'll be mine...

Author: *trying to cheer up Jack* Of course there is.

It feels like...

my heart got pierced by a pin...

Author: *pops the balloon with a pin* Ow.

got sliced by a knife...

Author: *slices an apple* Ouch.

got lashed by a whip...