Chap 16: I hate you, Jack

"I hate you, Jack"

Jack

Author: *insert slap sound* Ow- chihuahua.

She slapped me with a loud smack, as I felt my cheek turning red and painful.

"Jack, I'm tired of you! I'm tired of you being weak! And I'm tired of you acting weird! You started acting weird after mom told us that we're just friends!" She shouted.

I stared at her in shock, still shocked about the fact that she slapped me. She never slapped me like this before.

She sighed, tears began to form down her eyes. "I think I should better go." And with that, she stood up from her seat as well, turned around and was about to walk away until I grappled her wrist.

"No Punzie. Please, I'm sorry." I said, tears forming in my eyes as well.

She shook her head. "I had enough, Jack. I don't think our friendship will take long." She muttered.

"You know what, our friendship will be over because of you!" I shotted, because I had it.

Author: Oopsie... Daisy...

She turned around, frowning. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"You started ditching our hangout since you and Flynn became an item!" I shotted.

"Enough, Jack. You sounded like you're jealous!" She shotted back.

"IAM jealous, because you're always with Flynn more than me." I snapped.

"Don't be, Jack. Because we never became a thing!" She snapped back.

Author: Ouch!

I widened my eyes and took a little step back. Tears began to fall down my cheeks. My hands are feeling numb.

"Y-you're right. I think our friendship is over..." I muttered under my breath, since I can't speak properly.

Then I turned around, facing my back on her. But I heard 4 words from her.

4 words I never wished to hear from her...

4 simple words that broke my heart...

4 words I never wanted to receive from her...

4 shitty words that makes no sense...

"I hate you, Jack." Then I heard footsteps running away.

Author: *wince*

I bit my lip in shame. Nice work, Jack. Now she hates you.

I groaned and ran my fingers to my hair in frustration.

Now what?

Hmm... maybe a beer will do. I shrugged it off and left the cafeteria.

Author: Hello, sunshines! Thanks for reading this and for not spoiling it to everyone.

I kinda hate haters and spoilers, though.

Anyways, please follow me and you won't regret anything lol

Time to go now, my mom's gonna eat me. Not literally, but you know what I mean. Bye! *disappears*