Chap 21: Thanks

"Thanks"

Rapunzel

Why is guiltness building up in me!? I thought as I stopped in front of my locker and opened it, since I'm done staying inside the Sauna.

I'm just bitter, that's all... I thought as I put some of my things I don't need for homeroom in my locker.

Author: Why-- Oh... I remember...

After I closed my locker, "Hey Sunkist..." I heard a flirty male voice.

Author: Ugh... please don't tell me it's... *cough* Flynn *cough*

I turned around and saw the least person I wanna see. Flynn. "Out of my way, Flynn." I said harshly.

Author: Go Punz!

He cornered me. "You don't have to say that to your boyfriend!" He exclaimed.

Author: Boyfriend? Wow! Big word!

"You're not my boyfriend anymore." I stated sternly.

"And why is that?" He asked getting closer to me.

I'm very nervous, but I had to hide it away. I took a step, just when I realized that my back is stuck at my locker.

Author: I had a BAD feeling about this...

"you cheated on me with a flirty girl. We saw you both making out in the restroom." I answered coldly.

"Whatever. You're mine now." He said with an evil smirk, stepping closer to me.

Author: What the!?

"I don't think so--" I got cut off when his lips crashed on mine.

"Flynn! Let go!!" I muffled. I can't believe no one is seeing this pervert kissing me!!!

Author: I agree, Punz! He's pervert!

I tried to let go of him, but his body is pinning me against my locker, and he gripped my wrists and put it above my head.

He let go of the kiss and glanced at me, then my lips, then my neck. Tears start to fall down my cheeks.

He was about to kiss my neck, until... "FLYNN!! LEAVE HER ALONE!" We both heard a heroic male voice.

Author: Wow! Who could that be?

We both turned around and saw...

Jack

"Oh, really? And what are you gonna do about it, Prince Charming?" Flynn asked teasingly.

I glanced at Punzie, and tears start to fall down her eyes.

I don't wanna see her crying like that...

Author: Aww...

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth as I looked back to Flynn. "I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, playboy." I stated and kicked his back.

He glared at me, letting go of Punzie's wrists. He punched me right through my chest.

I quickly got up and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Fuck you, Jack..." He whispered, holding his... something.

Author: I wanna see your peacock-cock-cock...

And because of that, he ran away like a chicken. I looked at Rapunzel and she's sitting with her back at the locker, crying in her hands.

I came near her and help her get up, but she cried into my chest. I sighed and stroke her hair. "I used to love him, but he cheated on me." She said.

I rubbed her back. "Don't worry about him, Punz. He don't deserve you. And he doesn't deserve to have a girl like you." I told her.

She looked up at me. "Thanks, Jack." She whispered.

I smiled and wiped her tears with my thumb. "You're welcome. I'm always here, Punzie."

Author: skcuhiggsgIofyehgnuCNNuhftgeefbgifgeehygngkg

But then, she just realized what she just did. She let go of the hug, while wiping the tears away from her eyes.

"Oh, uh... I gotta go, Jack." She came back to her stern attitude. And because of that, she walked away and looked like nothing happened.

Huh!? Is it just look like nothing to her!?

When she cried through my chest!? Nothing!?

Punzie, What happened to you??

Author: Hey guys. I'm kinda bored on playing phone games, and reading some stories in WT that I add in my library.

So today, I'm having a gym, well, All I want in the gym is the threadmill, and the free water haha jkjk

So anyways, feel free to comment! Bye!