Chap 20: Cold girl

"Cold girl"

Jack

I woke up, still feeling dizzy about last night. By the time my vision got better, I realized that I'm in my house.

When I sat up on my bed, I can't remember anything from last night.

The door opened, revealing my little sister Emma. "Oh, hey Jack. You okay?" She asked.

"Kinda." I answered. "How did I got here, when I'm in the bar?"

"Jack, you're drunk. Rapunzel drove you here, carried you, and lay you there by herself." She explained and left my room.

Wait! I think... I remember everything!

The bar. The cry. The girl wearing orange dress. The van. My gosh~

I wish I didn't do something wrong on Rapunzel that night...

Because that might ruin our friendship. Again.

I wish I didn't tell her my secre-- wait! Oh no. No no no.

After I took a bath, put clothes on, eat breakfast, ran to school... I seek for Rapunzel, and I'm panting like a man who got chased by a dog that sprints from here to North Pole.

I must find her and ask her about what I told her last night, before everything gets too late.

I saw Merida and Hiccup walking together. I sprinted into them, not caring how many times I trip or step on other people.

Finally, I got in front of them. "Hey... guys..." I called, panting.

"Hey Jack. What's with the sweaty situation?" Hic teased.

Author: Haha nice one, fishbone.

"Not funny." I glared at him. "Where's Rapunzel?"

"Aye dunno. We've been finding her since a while ago." Mer said, looking around.

"Gawd, this is all my fault!" I said, and kept cursing myself afterwards.

"Wait, your fault?" Hic asked, disbelieved.

"I... I guess. I don't know actually." I answered, frustrated.

"What happened?" Merida asked, putting her hands on her waist.

"Well... I'm in this bar, then I saw a girl, and it's Rapunzel. Then, she's crying and I don't know why, but she put me in this... van. And since I'm drunk, I told her everything about me secretly loving her since forever." I explained, running my fingers over my hair.

Their jaw dropped.

"Hey guys..." We heard a raspy voice behind me. Merida and Hiccup's jaw dropped even lower.

I rose a brow, kinda confused and turned around to see the shocking thing. I widened my eyes, seeing Rapunzel.

She had a blank face, but still beautiful for me.

There's an ackward silence air winding through the four of us.

"Oh, uh, Rapunzel. Y-you're here." I said nervously.

I sighed heavily. "Look, forget about what I said last night, that's just--"

"No, it's okay. I already know eveything, and it's fine really." She responded, showing no expression.

"Okay... how're going today?" I asked, trying to be out of the blue.

"Depressed, heartbroken, and completely perfect!" She answered sternly.

I widened my eyes. "Perfect?" I whispered to myself.

Author: *singing something* Like you're nothing. You're fucking perfect... to me. *stops singing* Uh oh... wrong place *teleports to Uranus*

"Yeah. Perfectly stupid to date a player in a bar!" She growled.

I and the two behind me gasps. "So... you and Flynn are over?" Hiccup asked. She nodded.

"And yer single?" Mer asked.

Author: *came back to Earth* hah Merida... how classic...

"Yeah! What's it to you!?" Rapunzel hoarsed coldly.

Author: Heh... that kinda reminds me of one of Spongebob Squarepants episode. The fish that names "Mr. What zit tooya". That made me laugh my ass off.

"Rapunzel..." I muttered, shocked.

She sighed. "If you guys need me, I'm going to the school Sauna." She mumbled and walked away.

Author: Hello. Sorry about Rapunzel's cold attitude. Now you know why this story entitled The cold girl.

Okay, feel free to comment your opinion, expectations, and other stuffs.

Okay gotta go, bye!