Chap 15: You promised

"You promised"

Rapunzel

While me and Merida are chit-chatting in the school canteen, since it was break.

"Hey Rap, guess what." She announced and I raised a brow, waiting for her to continue.

"Aye kissed fishbone's nose." She boasted, crossing her arms.

"I didn't know you can do that." I said, little shocked. "It's quite good, but you had to do it... to his lips." I said, emphasizing the last part.

"Shut up, Rap. Ye sound like yer capable to do that to Jack-- Aye mean Flynn." She said, kinda stumbled.

Author: Ohh... Merida ships it!

"People might thought that me and Jack are gonna be couples in the future, but no. We're just friends and that's all. Besides, I have Flynn, and he had Elsa, but he blew it." I told her.

"What do ye mean... he blew it?" She asked in shock.

"Jack broke up with Elsa for no reason." I answered.

Author: Jack broke up with her for a good reason, though.

"Rapunzel, don't ye see? He broke up with her because he li--" She said, but got cut off.

"Hey sunkist." We heard Flynn called from distance.

Author: *sarcasm* Thanks a lot goatee!

"Oh, seems like yer guy interrupted our convo." Mer huffed as Flynn is already beside me.

"Oh, I'm sincerely sorry, Princess." He mocked her. Oh no... this is not gonna be good.

Author: Uh oh...

She stood up from her sit. "Aye, no one here will mock meh, especially new students like ye." She hoarsed and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He groaned in pain. "Don't ever deal with meh again or else..." as she slid her finger from her neck, signal for death.

Author: Hah Merida...

He gulped and nodded. And that made Mer leave me and Flynn alone.

Flynn sat beside me. "So, Sunkist, I just wanna tell you something." He announced, but instead of listening, I focused my mind on what Mer was about to say.

"Rapunzel, don't ye see? He broke up with her because he li--"

He broke up with her because of what!?

Author: Jack likes you!!!

Elsa's good and sweet, but I don't get why Jack broke up with her.

Elsa's been gaga after Jack broke up with her, but quickly moved on when he met Hans.

But I'm still concerned about Jack.

Author: Aww...

Who knows what or who makes Jack broke up with her?

Author: You!!!

"...So are you coming?" My thought lost when I heard Flynn asked.

Out of nowhere, "Okay." I answered.

Author: The heck!

He stood up from the seat. "Okay, wear something nice." He told me, before he walked away. Wait what...

"Flynn?" I asked. He stopped from his tracks and turned around to face me. "What did you... uhmm... told me?"

"Oh, I asked you for another date, and you agreed that we'll go later." He announced.

Author: Freak, Flynn, aren't you satisfied for one date?

I widened my eyes. "L-later!? We can date tomorrow, because I just promised Jack to go to arcade with him." I demanded.

He scoffed. "You both can play whatever tomorrow, and I already reserved 2 this morning. It'll be rude if you don't go out with me. And I want to know more about you." He said.

Author: *raises a middle finger*

I sighed and nodded. "Good. I'll fetch you at 5." And by that, he ran away.

When he's out of the sight, I felt two cold hands covered my eyes. "Jack, I know it's you." I said and let go.

"Hey, how'd you know? Oh yeah, my hands are cold." He muttered.

Author: Yeah, you're the Jack Frost.

I sighed and he noticed it. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, sitting beside me.

"Nothing." I lied. I'm still not okay, as long as I broke a promise, especially for my best friend.

He examined me from head to toe. "Sweaty hands, twitching eyes, shaking, yep. You must've been lying. C'mon tell me what's wrong." He insisted me.

Author: Yep, my hands are getting sweaty whenever I lie.

I must tell him. I sighed. "Jack, I'm sorry I'm gonna ditch our hangout." I said, not trying to be rude. But I think I'm rude enough.

Author: Yes, you are.

His eyes widened, as if a bullet hits his chest. "Why?" His voice is broken, standing up.

"Because Flynn asked me on a date, and it'll be rude if I deny because he reserved 2 seats earlier." I answered sternly.

"Punzie, do you know what's ruder!? Cancelling our hangout because of that stupid date." He snapped madly.

Author: *gulp* This isn't gonna be good.

I stood there quiet, because he had a point. He sighed. "Punzie, I missed you. I missed hanging out with you after our vacation, but you started ditching our hangout just because of that--" I cut him off, because I had enough.

Author: Hi sunshines.

Aww sorry for the cliffhanger. Don't worry, next chapter is coming its way.

Go comment! And share my story!

Okay, bye! *disappears*