Chap 22: I'll do anything

"I'll do anything"

Jack

Uuuugh!! This is all Flynn's fault!

Author: Yeah!

But... what will I do to bring her back to the way she was??

The sweet and bubbly one, not the cold and bitter one, which is now...

Author?

Author: Yeah???

What will I do to bring her sweet side back?

Author: I don't know... sorry...

It's fine... I'll find a way to bring her to her sweet side back!

I'll climb the mountains...

I'll cross the broken bridge...

I'll swim in the volcano lava...

I'll kill all the crocodiles...

I'll do anything to bring her back...

Author: Uh, Jack?

Yeah?

Author: Isn't it... overdoing? I mean, swim in the volcano lava? Seriously?

Nah. I'll just do it if necessary.

Author: Jack, you're overthinking again. Snap out your thought!

I blinked and realized that I'm in the middle of the school locker room.

Suddenly, I heard my two batchmates talking. I can't help but hide behind the lockers and eavesdrop.

"What? Rapunzel and Flynn broke up??" The salmon haired girl asked her friend in shock. Not updated... heh...

Author: SalmonXD

"Yeah. But believe me or not, I want Jack to be with Rapunzel." The blue haired girl responded. Great, how did I came here in this conversation?

"Yeah, you're right. Jack is so cute to be with Rapunzel. I think... I ship them." "Salmon" said, which made my eyes widen.

Author: I know I'm not the only one!!

"Pshh It's really obvious that Jack likes Rapunzel. Jack looks jealous when Rapunzel's with Flynn." "Blue" told "Salmon", which made my eyes widen even more.

It's... obvious...?

Author: Duh!

"Indeed. I just saw Rapunzel a while ago, but... she ain't smiling anymore. She used to smile and greet us, right?" "Salmon" said.

"Yeah. I missed that side of Rapunzel. I wish Rapunzel turned back to her bubbly side." "Blue" said.

"I wish Jack can do anything to bring her back." "Salmon" stated.

Author: Told you so, Jack.

I left them and went to cafeteria, to sit with Hiccup and Merida.

"Hey Jack..." Hic awkwardly greeted.

I sighed. "Guys, Look, I'm really sorry about Rapunzel."

"What're ye sorry for? It's not yer fault why she's been like tha." Mer said.

"Yeah..." I muttered, but suddenly startled when I heard hard thud on our table.

I looked behind, and saw Rapunzel with her tray on the table. "Hey Rap." I awkwardly greeted.

She just nodded and sat beside me. Although, her face has no emotions. She doesn't even smile.

"So... let's watch movie tomorrow at our house." Merida awkwardly announced.

"Sounds great." I commented, lightening up the mood.

"Yeah. Especially if we watch Romance Movie." Hiccup suggested.

"No. Romance are just sweety cliché stories that doesn't make any sense. for me, Romance supposed to end in tragic." Rapunzel stated without emotions.

Author: Whaaa???

Merida, Hiccup, and my jaw literally fell down the table.

"And I'd rather watch Horror Movie, because it's reality. Everything in life is scary. Especially falling in love with someone." She added, which our jaws literally fell down the floor.

Author: True, but whaaaa?

"Uh, yeah... I... want Horror Movies too..." I awkwardly commented, lightening up the mood. Mericcup are literally shocked.

Rapunzel's eyes are watery. "Excuse me. I need time alone. Sorry guys. I'm just not in the mood right now." Standing up, she left.

Author: Hello guys!! I'm so sorry for being too turtle!! Omg what? Rapunzel!? How could youuu??? Heheh... Just a little drama moment over there. Thanks for reading this:) And bye!