Chap 3: New student from Miami

"New student from Miami"

Jack

I felt guilty about leaving Punzie. I shouldn't have left her. I thought as I kept scribbling at the back page of my notebook, since our homeroom teacher wasn't there yet.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Punzie. She had a smile stuck in her face. Wonder why...?

She sat down beside me. "Look, Punzie, sorry for leaving you in the middle of the campus. I'm just-"

"Shush, it's okay. No big deal." She cutted me off and smiled sweetly afterwards. I smiled back.

She's always bringing me smiles whenever I'm sad, angry and stuff.

"Aww You know you're still cute ever since I met you." I said as I began pinching her cheeks.

She pouted, which made her even more cute. "Jack, stop please." She moaned like a kid.

"Aww I can't help it. You're so adorable!" I demanded, still hypnotized by her "adorability".

She rolled her eyes. The teacher suddenly came in, making my hands let go of Punzie's cheeks. How sourpuss...

"Good morning class. My name is Mrs. Cinderella, and I'm gonna be your homeroom teacher." Our homeroom teacher greeted.

"Today, there'll be a new student here from Miami." She announced.

"I wonder who could it be." I told Punzie, who is just near me.

"Someone that names... Flynn..." She answered with a smile.

"How? Where did you learned that name?" I asked, out of control. She shrugged.

Mrs. Cinderella glanced at the window of the door, gesturing the new student to come in.

The door opened, revealing a guy with a dark brown hair and goatee. "Hi fellas..." he greeted cockily, making me shudder. "My name is Flynn Rider, and I'm a newbie student here from Miami. I'm 15 years old." He introduced himself.

I had bad feelings about this guy...

"Okay, Mr. Rider, you can sit beside Ms. Corona." Mrs. Cinderella said, pointing the vacant seat beside Punzie.

After he sat down beside Punzie, he widened his eyes after he saw Punzie. "You again?" He asked and laughed afterwards.

Punzie laughed along. "Hey Flynn..." she responded.

I raised a brow. "You... know each other?" I butted in as their attention turned on me.

"Yeah, I accidentally bumped on him a while ago." Punzie nodded. "And Flynn, he's Jack, my bestfriend."

"Nice to meet you, Zack." As he reached his hand.

Author: Idiot -_-

I scoffed. "It's Jack, and sorry, I don't accept handshakes." I said harshly.

Punzie nudged me. "Don't be rude, Jack." She said, frowning.

I hate seeing her like this, so...

I rolled my eyes and shook his hand, making Punzie's frown turn to smile.

So that's the reason why...

That's why Punzie had a squealing smile on her face a while ago..

I kinda envy on Flynn...

He can make Punzie happy, which is I can't...

She's the one who's making me happy...

But I can't make the same thing for her...

Everytime I tried to make her happy, it will be my big failure...

but she kept saying that she's fine...

But I know... deep inside...

She isn't satisfied...

I think she already developed feelings for Flynn easily...

Author: I dunno... does she?

But if she really is...

It's a big mistake of hers, because I think I already know what kind of person Flynn is!

Author: Gosh Jack, you do!?

What's up guys? I'm not satisfied by calling you "guys".

I wish I could call you something that will make you loyal. Yeah... loyal... but what?

Well I had a cool idea. I'm gonna call you Sunshine, since... you know... long explanation.

Anyways, thanks for reading this. You can follow me and I can follow you back... but you have to be patient.

You're also free to comment whatever you feel about the chappy, I won't judge. Okay, maybe a little.

That's all for this chappy. Bye! *disappears*