Chapter 8 ***

Andy opens the door and I see none other than Alex, Alana, Mia, Rachel, Rory, and Lorraine step inside. Alex sets his bass down and exclaims "Andrew! Why is there a white horse running amuck your yard?!"
Andrew runs a hand through his hair and smirks at me. "Well now, Alice. Look at your lovely little horse who is now chewing on Alex's windshield." Alex whips around. "Whaaaat??" Bella had jumped the corral fence, and was snuffling around for some grain. As soon as she had found none, Alex's windshield had become the next best thing.
I blushed. "I'm so sorry about this, guys."
Alex ran outside trying to scare Bella away from his car. The girls and I giggle at him trying to shoo her out of his car's general area. I eventually decide to intervene. I vault onto Bella without saddle or bridle and we gallop back at the paddock in the backyard. She leaps over the short fence with ease. I lead her into the small barn and close its gate. "Now don't embarrass me again, little stinker!" I playfully scold her.
I casually walk back to the house, where Andy and the band are gathered in the doorway. Alex is still dumbfounded at my riding-Bella-without saddle or bridle- and-jumping-a-4 foot fence. I shrug, "it happens; I hope your windshield is ok."
Mia is first to introduce herself. "Hi! I'm Mia! I sing backup and play keyboard." I shake her hand and introduce myself to her and the rest if the band. "I'm Alice, I live a mile down the road and that crazy white horse belongs to me."
This statement uttered a chuckle from Andy. We all headed upstairs to the studio. Alex looked over at Andy and asked "Since when do you bring pretty girls with crazy horses to practice?" He shrugged, "Since today." Alana pulled her beautiful new slate grey cello out if its case. I complimented her on it, as I used to play cello when I was younger. She asked why I quit. "My teacher didn't like me at all, and I needed more time to ride horses." I answered simply.
      "Where are you from, Alice? You don't have the Irish accent." Lorraine questioned. "I'm from a very small town in Nebraska called Rulo." Everyone got set up, and I got to see the whole set of music played, and soon the band was ready for a break. We decided to go out to eat. Nobody's car was big enough to fit everyone inside. I galloped home on Bella to get my truck, which had five seats, to fit a good portion of the band inside.
      Snowy rumbled into the driveway. I hopped the couple of feet to the ground, and closed the door. "You drive a truck?!" The girls asked. "Yeah... I've gotta pull my horse trailer somehow." I answered with a grin. I said I would drive Rachel, Mia, Alana and Lorraine to the restaurant we would meet at.
      We drove into the parking lot of a restaurant and went inside. The waitress's eyes widened at the rather large size of our group. She seated us in our own room, towards the back of the restaurant. "I'm so excited for the American tour this year, Andrew!" Mia exclaimed. I looked at Andy. He put his hand through his hair and looked back. "Ehm Alice... I wanted to ask...would you like to come tour with us? I don't wish to go without you." I gave it some thought. My only problem was the horses and Skip. Who would care for them?