Chapter 7

"Where am I ?" I groaned as I woke up in a dark room.
"Shhh go back to sleep." A husky voice said as they tightened their arm around my waist.
Oh shit I'm going to die. I'm to young to die.
"Your not going to die just go back to sleep please Snow its like 4 in the morning." A voice I knew all to well said .
"Elliott?" I questioned as relief washed over me.
"What." He asked .
"Why am I laying in bed with you ... did we fuck?" I asked in shock as I tried to remember last night.
"No, haha you passed out and I brought you to my house." He said before attempting to go back to sleep.
"Oh okay, well night." I said and fell back into a drealess sleep

*4 hours later*

"Agh." I groaned as I felt the all to familiar pain coiling in the pit of my stomach.
"Are you okay?" Elliott asked in concern as he toward above me.
"No! You need to get away from me." I groaned as the sweet smell filled my senses.
"Snow what's wrong?" He asked as he tried to touch me.
"Get away from me!" I gasped and threw myself to the opposite side of the room.
"Snow ... how did you do that?" He asked in caution.
" I need to leave please... I'm so, so hungry." I said as I felt my eyes start to change colors and my teeth enlarge.
"Oh my God ." He said as he staired at me.
"Please I don't want to hurt anyone aaaggh. You have to let me go I need to leave." I panted as I tried to fight the beast in me.
"Snow I can feed you." He said as he slowly walked up to me.
" NO!" I yelled as felt myself slowly losing the battle.
"Snow please I have blood bags down in the basement." He said .
"Don't come near me I won't be able to control myself." I whimpered.
"Snow I can help you." He said as he stood in front of me. I tried hell did I try but he was to close and my instincts took over.
"Fuck." He moaned as he fell into the wall tilting his head to the side as I hungrily drank from him.
"Snow you have to stop I'm getting light headed." He panted as his grip tightened on me.
"Mmm." I moaned and greddily took more.
"Snow please." He weakly said as his body started slipping to the ground.
"No!" I yelled and threw myself away from him.
"Why didn't you listen I'm not supposed to drink from you . " I sobbed as I saw him fighting to keep his eyes open.
"You needed me and I .." He trailed off his eyes closing as he passed out.

A/N

Sorry the chapters short and that its been so long sense i last updated . But hopefully you like this chapter did you expect this bet you didn't . Lol well you know the drill

Vote

Fan

Comment

*Mar-mar*