Chapter 2

- 3 days later -

"Snow honey wake up you have to get to school on time." My mom said as she shook me awake.
"Aw mom do I have to ." I whined as a sat up .
"Yes. Now get up we can't take you to school today so your riding the bus." She said.
"But mom the bus smells." I pouted.
"Snow stop complaining and remember to wear your contacts we can't let anyone see your natural eyes."
"I know how can I forget you've been telling me that for the past 17 years of my life." I sighed and stood up making my way to my closet.
"I no honey just making sure I love you Snow, I'll see you when you get home." Mom said and kissed my forehead .
"Bye mom... hmm what to wear what to wear... got it." I grinned and took out my favorite outfit.
"Perfect. " I smiled as I finished getting dressed.

*At the school*

" Well Hudson High School here I come." I said as I walked up the steps of the school.
"Snow?" I heard a familiar voice say as I walked out of the office .
"Mason?" I questioned as I saw him jogging down the hall towards me.
"Hey I didn't know you were coming to school today you should of told me." He smiled as he through an arm around my shoulders and lead me somewhere.
"Where are we going?"
"First period." He carelessly said .
"How do you know what my first period is ?"
"Look give me your schedule and I bet you we have the same classes." He said a cocky grin playing on his lips .
"How much you willing to bet?" I challenged .
"Loser has to sit with the other during lunch." He grinned.
"Okay." I said and handed him my schedule.
" Darn.."He sighed as he looked it over.
"Told you ." I said with a smug smile.
"I was right we have all the same classes. Now let's go to first period." He chuckled .
"Wait but Mason!" I yelped as he dragged me by the wrist to are next class.

I know the chapters are short I'm sorry about that but I'm trying to write them longer.

Love you guys
Vote
Comment
Follow
*mar-mar*