Chapter 10

It's been four days sense they kid napped me and I'm starting to wonder if anyone knows or cares that I'm missing . It's been hell here they keep running tests on me and Mario almost raped me yesterday he would have if it wasn't for that witch stopping him. I can't get help from my wolf they blocked me from her and my Vampire strength isn't doing much right now.

"Mario bring the girl up here boss said 'their' here." A man I haven't seen before said as he opened the cellar door.

"Already? It's only been  four days, they never come this early." Mario said as he pulled me up and walked me out of the cellar doors.

"Is this her?" A tall professional looking man asked as we walked out of the cellar.

"That's her boss there's nothing really special about her no hidden powers or stronger strengths she's just got both werewolf and vampire in her." The witch said as she looked at me in distatse .

"Impossible, Erica the scrolls say she was chosen from the Godess herself." The Tall man said to the witch who I just learned is named Erica.

"Mario unchain her, and give her the medicine that'll give her , her strength back." The tall man said .

"Chance are you sure you want to do this?" Erica asked the tall man.

"Yes I'm sure we're going to have her run some tests to learn her strengths and weaknesses something that y'all should have been doing sense the beginning." Chance said and dragged me to a room I havent been in before. The room looked to be a small version of a gym but with wire around each set of equipment.

"Mario, put her on the treadmill and start her off on slow ." Erica said as Mario gave me a shot which immediately made me feel 10 times strong.
After being forced on to the treadmill they had me starting at a slow pace which gradually increased. I was soon running at a abnormal speed and due to blood lost from the tests and blood they had been drawing from me I was feeling faint.
"I can't ." I panted and tried to step off the machine but the chains kept me in my spot forcing me to continue running.
"Chance she looks faint." Erica said as she looked at me.
"She'll be fine." He said a dark look in his eyes as he watched me get weaker and weaker. My breathing hard and my eyes drooping I felt so faint and I didn't know how much longer I'd be able to run.
"Elliott." I whispered as my eyes closed my body automatically going limp.
Man I'm going to feel that in the morning. I thought before I lost conscious and let the darkness consume me.

*Elliott's P.O.V.*

"Alpha someone's here to see you." Mason said as he walked into my study. Its been 4 days sense I last saw Snow and my wolf is growing restless. We haven't seen or heard from her at all and its torture, I hope she forgives me.
"Alpha." A female voice said bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Yes?" I asked looking at her in confusion she looked like she hasn't slept in days and her eyes were red and puffy from previous tears.
"Alpha I can't find her, and I know I should of spoken earlier but she used to do this and... Alpha you have to help me find her." She said and burst into tears.
"Ma'am who do you need me to find?" I asked as I rushed towards her and led her to seat.
"My daughter, my daughter Snow she's missing."

A/N

Ohhhhh clif hanger sorry my updates are getting slow im in iss so i havent had much time to write which should be the opposite but idk haha. Well hope yall like it i'd really appreciate some feedback do you you love it hate it or eh . Anywhore you know the drill

Comment

Vote

Follow

*Mar-Mar*