Chapter 12

Elliott's P.O.V.

"Alpha we've contacted the neighboring packs they've all given us the okay to search their land, and Alpha Jones and Alpha Benson have requested the permission to help." Mason said as he walked into my office.
"Yes the more help we have the better, those people they look like they know how to take a wolf down ." I sighed as I looked at the maps of the neighboring packs.
"Okay Mason I need you to announce that we're having a pack meeting tonight at 7:30pm, tell everyone in the pack who has a wolf to come." I said as I picked up my phone to call Alpha Jones and Alpha Benson.

~1 hour later~

"Alpha, Alpha Benson and Alpha Jones are here."Mason said as he let the two other Alphas into my office.
"Alpha Jones, Alpha Benson thank you for helping me today." I told them while shaking their hands.
"It's no problem son you would of helped us to if it had been the other way around." Jones smiled as he took a seat on the love seat.
"Any news on where they have your mate?" Benson asked as he walked up to the maps laid out on my desk.
"No sir I just no its a concrete building and has a lot of lab equipment. " I sighed as i realized how little help that gave us.
"Its funny it sounds like that new tech building those humans made ." Jones said before looking at us and running to the maps.
"Here the buildings here ." He said pointing to a spot at the beginning of his territory and the ending of mine.
"Do you think its it ?" I asked as i new burst of hope hit me.
"I don't know son but it wouldn't hurt to check it out. I'll send some of my wolfs to search it out."He said before his eyes got the glazed look you get when your mind linking.
"What did they say Jones?" Benson asked when his eyes went back to normal.
"They have wolves there." He said as he looked us in the eye.
"This means war." I growled before looking at the clock to see it was 10 till 7:30.

~10 minutes later~

"Thank you everyone for coming to this late notice meeting. I'm here to tell y'all that my mate, your Luna, has been kidnapped." I said as I stood in front of the pack growls were heard as everyone's wolf's got angry at the thought of their Luna missing.
"I need anyone who has shifted and is willing to come help us search the lands and fight in the battle ." I said as i looked around the crowd and saw all the men who eagerly raised their hands.
"Okay we leave in 30 minutes that should give you enough time to prepare and say bye . I need some men to stay behind and protect the women and children ,they will be in the safe house until we return is that understood?" I asked.
"Yes Alpha."They said in agreement.

~

"Alpha Benson and Alpha Jones will take the sides and we cover the front and back . When we get there Alpha Benson will be the first to attack that's when we come in if we need help Alpha Jones and his pack will enter the battle. While y'all are fighting Chris and I will go inside the house to get my mate." I said explained as we hide in the woods a mile away from are destination.
"Got it." They said before changing into wolf form.
"Now let's get our Luna back." I said as we took off running towards the house.

A/N

Sorry it's been awhile sense I last uploaded i've been busy with school. Honestly does anyone like this story or are any of y'all active readers? If you are comment below and. I'll dedicate the next chapter to you xD
Anyways y'all know the drill

Vote
Comment
Follow

~Mar-Mar~