Chapter 9

*2 days later*

Elliot's P.O.V.

"Has she called yet Cindy?" I asked the nurse watching over me.
" No sorry hun she hasnt called or been heard from sense y'all had that argument." She said.
"Fuck I didn't mean for us to get in a fight I was just hurt." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair thinking about how badly I fucked up.
"She'll come around Alpha, after all she is your mate." She smiled as she finshed checking my stuff. I don't know what its called I don't ever come to the hospital so I didn't really need to know about it.
"How's the pack? " I asked as she headed toward the door.
"Everyones good Alpha, Beta Mason has been taking care of us. Yesterday one of the moms tricked him into changing her little ones pamper she said its something you always do to help her out." She chuckled .
" Was it Stephanie?" I laughed giving a knowing smile.
"Yes it was, I have to get back to work I'll see you later honey." She said and walked back out of the room leaving  me to my thoughts.
I'm so sorry Snow I didn't try to hurt you. I was just upset and ... just please come back to the hospital I just need to know your okay.

*Snow's P.O.V.*

(2 days ago after she took off )

'I knew I shouldn't of come this far out.' I thought as I looked around the neighborhood I was in looking for  anything familiar.
"Are you lost?" A random asked as he walked up to me.
"No I'm fine." I said and walked faster to try to get him off my tail I don't know why but I got a really dark vibe off of him.
"No I'm pretty sure you lost." He laughed as he got in front of me preventing me from moving further.
"What do you want." I asked in a strong voice.
"Don't act like you don't know , I want the same as everyone else when it comes to you I want your blood." He grinned his eyes flashing red .
"Its not going to be that easy." I said and got ready to run but for some reason I couldnt. I was stuck and I didn't know why.
"Sucks doesn't it, being stuck in such a helpless position. Your supposed to be some almighty hybrid G*d and you cant even get out of a simple witch spell." He taunted as he walked behind me tying my hands with rope and injecting me with a medicine that made me pass out.

*1 hour later*

"Ugh my head." I groaned and slowly opened my eyes when my eyes adjusted I realized I wasn't home anymore it was dark here real dark and cold.
"Ah I see she's awake." A female voice chuckles.
"Who are you?" I ask as I look for the person my eyes straining to find the source of sound.
'Why can't I see my wolf should be able to see right now.' I thought as I tried to stand up only to realize I was in chains.
"Your wolf isn't going to be of much help honey your powers won't work with the medicine we've given you." A tall beautiful women told me as she walked in front of me.
"Why am I here?" I asked .
"Because you wanted to come here." She said he eyes turning blue.
" I wanted to come here." I replied in a monotone voice.
"Don't listen to her Snow fight it your stronger than this."  A voice said.
"No I didn't you brought me here against my will." I responded to the women in front of me . Her eyes turning into silts as she glared at me.
"Mario get the medicine and inject her with more we'll deal with this tomorrow." The women said as she gave me a nasty look before walking away.
"So that's your name huh Mario. Kinda reminds me of Mario and Luigi. " I grinned at the man who brought me here.
"Laugh while you can girly once we're done with you, you probably won't even live to see the end of it." He said and injected me once again.
'Gosh I hate needles.'  I thought before the darkness consumed me.

A/N

Sorry I just ended it there enjoy this cliff hanger hopefully you like the chapter also the picture above is of Mario anyways you know the drill

Vote
   Follow
Comment

*mar-mar*