Sneak Peek

A/N

I already have so many ideas for Chapter Three! This is when the story truly begins. Since I can't contain my excitement, I decided to give out this little sneak peek from Chapter 3: No Air. Here it is!

"No. Stop!" I stood to my feet. Releasing myself from his arms. I couldn't breathe. Everything was happening too fast.

"Emma, I mean it. I love you" I shook my head in denial. Crossing my arms, I began to pace back and forth in my living room. No. He didn't love me and I had to deal with that.

He stood to his feet and slowly began to make his way towards me.

"Emma please" he pleaded, but I didn't care. I help up my hand and placed it flat on his stomach. Feeling his rippled chest beneath the cotton of his shirt. I ignored the chills it gave me.

"Stop Rob. Please?" I asked him. I felt the sting of tears appear in my eyes. He kept up with the torture. Wrapping his arms around me, even though I tried to fight against it.

"I never stopped thinking about you Emma. You haunted my thoughts day and night" I shook my head. Fighting to hold the tears back. His words hit me like bricks and brought along the pain of loneliness. "You stained my skin like blood Emma. Don't you see? I love you"

His words fell upon me like silk. His accent wrapping around my neck and choking me.