Chapter 10: Slight Complication

The sun peeked through the window and warmed my bare shoulder. I rested lazily upon Rob. His chest, rising and falling evenly, was my pillow for the night.

I stretched out. Uncoiling my well rested muscles. My eyes fluttered open and soon rested on his face. His angelic features look untouched. He appeared without stress. I reached out and placed my hand to his cheek.

He sucked in a breath but didn't wake. I sat up. Noticing I was without clothes, I clung the soft sheet to my body. I placed a chased kiss to his chin. His plumped lips, with natural pink color, were parted slightly.

I nudged in close to him. Running my hands along his bare chest, I saw that he too was without close.

A soft smile spread across my lips.

I kissed his pecs. Paying each one with the same equal amount of love and attention.

"Your not suppose to be here" he said gruffly. Stretching out, he swung his arm over me and, in one swift motion, pulled me under him. I squealed in delight and surprise.

"Where am I suppose to go?" I asked with a cheesy smile. Placing both hands on either side of his face.

He smiled at me before kissing me passionately. He shrugged.

"I'm not sure, but you can't be here. My girlfriend will be very upset" he said jokingly.

I raised a brow"

"Oh really? Well I guess we better keep this affair a secret" I tilted my head to kiss him again. I couldn't get enough of him.

"Top secret" he said. Laying his head over my heart. I placed my hands in his hair. Tugging slightly.

"Just out of curiosity" I began. He lifted his head to look at me. His hair messy from sleep. "Where are my clothes?" he chuckled. Taking his finger and running it over my bottom lip.

"On the floor. I think" I looked over the edge of the bed. Sure enough, there were my clothes. Along with his, resting on the floor in a messy pile of fabric.

My stomach growl interrupted the settled silence.

"I'm hungry" I said. He laughed.

"So I hear" he kissed me on the forehead before slipping from bed. I watched his back muscles ripple like a panther ready to strike.

He walked through the doors of his closet and came back out with two black robes. He pulled his on while tossing me mine. I stood from the bed and put it on. The soft rich satin like fabric felt nice on my skin. Like a waterfall of velvet pouring over me.

"I'll be in the kitchen" he said before leaving the room.

I walked over to is dresser to inspect myself in the mirror. My pupils were wide and my eyes were bright. My hair was tangled and thrown every which way.

My skin heated red and I looked as if I had been out in the sun. A golden sheen covered over me.

I tightened the strap of my robe and left the bedroom. My purse sat on the edge of the counter in the kitchen. Reaching in I retrieved my phone.

17 missed calls from Cary.

"Crap" I said under my breath. Clicking on his number, I pressed the phone to my ear.

"What the hell!" he hollered.

"Good morning Cary" I said shyly.

"Where are you? I haven't seen you in days"

I hesitated before giving away my location. Worried of how he would react.

"I'm at Rob's"

It's been-" he stopped mid sentence. "Wait. Where are you?" I swallowed.