Sneak Peek

A/N

Hey guys! First I want to start this by saying how happy I am with this story. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated and truly means the world to me.

I decided, instead of having you guys waiting for the next update, that I send out these sneak peeks. Just a little something you hold you over.

Well enough with me rambling on. Here's the sneak peek for Chapter Four: Picking up the Pieces.

ps. Do you guys like these sneak peek? Let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to keep them going.

I stood among the crowd, though I felt completely alone. The ear piercing screams and bright flashes of the cameras overwhelmed me. I stood by his side. The long outstretched red carpet glowing in front of me.

I took a step. Breathing in deeply as I clung tightly to his arm.

"Take it easy. I'm here" he whispered to me. I found no reassurance in his words. I felt totally out of place. Out of my element.

"Rob! Rob! Look here!" the loud shouts of the paparazzi blurred together and flooded my ears. I looked toward them, holding my hand up over my eyes to shield myself from the flashes of high-tech cameras.

He turned us slightly. So we were now facing the sea of cameras. The screams grew in volume and the flashes popped rapidly. I looked up at him and saw that a smile formed upon his lips. He had slipped into his Hollywood persona.

"Smile" he instructed. I turned back to the cameras and did the best I could. Curving a lie of a smile. I wondered if I looked as lost as I felt.

"Who's the pretty girl Robert?"

"Are you two together?" question after question flew by us. I knew he answered, but I couldn't make out what he said. His voice had faded to the background.

We started walking again. Descending down the long red carpet. A crowd of screaming girls waited for us.

"Marry me Rob!" cried one.

"Bite me Edward!" swooned another.

I went to pull away but his arm wrapped around me. Pulling me close to him. I wanted to leave. I never enjoyed the feeling of being out of my comfort zone.

"Kiss her!" a girl squealed. I looked up at him with wide eyes. Only to see a smirk on his face. I shook my head.

Oh please don't. I pleaded within. Not here.

He turned toward me. Sliding his arms around my waist. I bit my lip. Please no.

"Rob?" he had a different look now and it scared me. He wasn't himself. He was stuck in Hollywood. A mask covering his face.

"Kiss me Emma" he whispered so only I could hear.

"Kiss her Rob! Do it!" the crowd cheered. In this moment it was just the two of us. I shook my head. I didn't want the kiss if it wasn't real and I could tell by the look on his face, that it wasn't.

"Don't" I advised.

"Fine" he chuckled. "I'll kiss you"

A/N

Chapter Four is already in the works. If you guys have any questions regarding the story, certain mindsets of the characters, or your just simply curious why they do certain things, please don't be afraid to ask.

Until we read again.