Authors Note

First off, I just want to thank you guys for actually taking the time to read these little notes. It means a lot.

Anyway, on to my good news.

*clears throat*

I think I found the girl!

If your anything like me, your mind starts to add faces to the characters the second you read the book.

And like any good author, I read my story. Basically wanting to see how it looks from your POV. I also normally don't catch my errors until I do so.

SO, when I was reading (or even writing) the story I immediately thought of Emma as a blonde. I don't know why, I just did. But I also wanted her to be different. Not completely drop dead gorgeous, but more of a natural beauty sort of thing.

Okay, so now flash forward some time and Robert Pattinson's Dior Homme commercial is released. Sure enough there is little Ms. Emma Price along side him.

It was like a dream you guys. Seeing this girl along side him was like watching a puzzle put itself together. They were so cute, yet casual. Which was something I had hoped to achieve with Emma and Rob in the story.

Okay so the hunt begins. I went through so many websites, and articles, and interviews, and everything else under the golden sun, to find this girls name.

But unfortunately every article referred to her as the "Mysterious Blonde" Hint: (That headline inspires something in the story *wink) so I felt like all was lost. She was forever going to haunt me as the "Mysterious Blonde"

And I know what your probably thinking: "Well why didn't she just Google search a picture?"

Well I tried that you see, but it always directed me to the same articles.

UNTIL TODAY!!!!

I took ONE LAST search for her, and sure enough, her pretty little name pops up.

Allow me to introduce Ms. Camille Rowe.

Search her up on Google, yahoo, even Bing( if you still use it)

Scroll through some photos and tell me what you think.

Is she right for the part of Emma?

Should I keep looking?

Who did you all picture as Emma? Did she have a different hair color?

Let me know in the comments. I really want to start knowing what you guys think. How you guys view the story.

As always, I appreciate every little thing you guys do.

*Update coming soon

Until we read again

Xo

Now, if