What a Tease

Since the Terezi incident, Dave would not leave my side, which caused roamers to spread. I would also often get dirty looks from his fangirls.

  The only time Dave wasn't near me was in the separate classes we had, even then every time I got out he'd be waiting there.

  We acted normal though.. As if nothing had happen, we'd often fought like we used to. But it was more playful..

I smiled softly and Dave poked me softly "yo, (y/n) you checking me out?" He smirked and chuckled "your blushing." I shoved my bag in his face causing him to laugh "hah! Easy!" He laughed again "(y/n)!" He pushed the bag away and smiled giving him an innocent look.

My heart fluttered, why is he doing this to me? Why does he make me feel this way?..

The bell rang, signaling we could leave.

Dave walked me out of the school, girls often stoping him and attempted to flirt with him which irked me.

  We both walked into my house and went into my room "yo, (y/n) want to come to a Halloween party I'm throwing with Dirk?" I shrugged "sure, I guess.."

He smirked "so, (y/n) what are you gonna be for Halloween? A sexy Bunny? A cat girl? Or a hot nurs-" I hit him in the face with my pillow.

Dave laughed aloud, removimg his shades and setting them on the stand, while I pushed the pillow down, he began to slide down onto my bed, as I attempted to smother him, but not kill him... If that made sense.

I sat next to him and he plopped the pillow into my face. And shoved me down into my bed "nice try babe, but Striders are to cool" he straddled, and flexed. Causing me to laugh out loud, and soon we began to wrestle "Dave!" He smirked and pinned me "so sexy nurse?" "NO!" "Kitty? I can help you in the outfit, or out. Whichever." My cheeks turned a bright red "DAVE!" I shoved him off the bed with a loud 'thump'

Dave laughed his smug ass off, while I glared. I let out a small "humphf!" Causing him to stand up and walk towards me. His red eyes stared into my (eye color) with intense emotion "I'm sorry, your just to cute when your embarrassed."

My cheeks burned and he smiled "see? Adorable." I turned my head away, he chuckled softly and he kissed my cheek playfully

"If you want we can go to the spirit store, so we can find you a costume." I nodded and he smirked "perfect. See you tomorrow (y/n)" with that he grabbed his stuff and left.

That boy is such a tease.