Cock Blocked

= Your POV=

Dave put me down, my cheeks surly red from our- um.. previous actions.

Dave cleared his throat as he pushed the door open "don't mind the mess.. my brother is kinda... well" he said, searching for the right word to call his bro.

"It's fine Dave."

Dave shifted "let's um... go to my room." I nodded, secretly hoping to continue our... activity..

Dave opened the door and we walked in, as soon as I came in he pined me to the wall, pressing his soft lips against mine.

I moaned into the kiss and he shifted, trading positions so he was against the wall, the started to lead me to his bed. Lips never parting.

The back of my knees hit the bed, and I fell back onto Dave's soft bed.

Dave landed on top of me and pulled away, kissing my neack, then pulling away. Only to pull of my shirt and fling it across the room.

Dave quickly returned, his hips gently rocking against mine. We both groaned, enjoying the sensation. Wishing there was less cloths to bloke the feeling.

"S-shit, (y/n)..) Dave's tongue slipped in through my parted lips, as his fingers messaged my breast through the bra.

Dave wrapped his arms around me and removed the bra skillfully, my cheeks reddened and he pulled away from my lips, kissing my neck, slowly making his way to my breast.

"A-ah! S-Strider!" I gasped, as he sucked on one, massaging the other with his hand. I shivered, my back arching. Shivers running through my body.

Dave hummed softly, gently nipping at my buds, causing me to moan. Fingers grazing up into his hair, gently tugging at it.

Dave switched breast, smirking softly, continuing what he did with the other.

I tugged at Dave's shirt, begging him to take it off. Dave sat up, pulling his shirt off slowly. Damn him..

I stared at his form, my cheeks burning, he was hot, not to built, but not to scrawny. He was perfect..

He smirked down at me, leaning down and whispering huskily in my ear "like what you see"

I nodded, and Dave bent down, kissing my neck, but stopped when giggling was heard outside the room "Dirk, that is complete bull shit" "what? You dont beleive me?" A male laughed, Dave groaned and threw a blanket over me "Dierks home, along with his new Girlfriend. Luna.." Dave threw back on his shirt and got up.

Handing me my things.

Well fuck