Sorry, but not sorry.

Jade had dragged everyone to a coffee shop after school, but I guess they were all used to this.

I trailed behind awkwardly, kicking a rock "having fun?" I looked up and saw Dave, his brow quirking in amusement "um.. Yes." He shook his head smirking to himself lightly.

The whole group walked in the cafe "want anything? I'll pay!" Dave reached in his pocket and gave Jade two dollars "aw, thanks Dave!" She ran off waving, while John complained about someone taking their usual seat.

We sat by the window, John pouting as he eyes the other group of teens "easy John. It's just a seat." He pouted and nodded "I know, but it was ours."
Dave shook his head and chuckled lightly.

Jade came back with Drinks and Johns chocolate chip muffin and everyone continued to converse with one another.

I placed my hand where my muffin WAS. I looked down to see it gone, noooooo! Who would do such a thing!? I turned when Dave chuckled, he had my muffin.

I glared at Dave, while he smirked "oh? Sorry was this yours?" He purred, damn him! "Yeah, may I have it back?" He tapped his chin and smirked "sure, but first" he took a bite then gave it back.

Damn it all to hell!

Dave laughed softly, at the look I gave him, then took a sip of his drink.

I ate my muffin angrily Nepeta squealing scaring Kanaya slightly from the outburst "t-that was an INDIRECT KISS!!! AHHHH! SHIP!!" The whole group covered their ears as Nepeta continued to squeal "Nepeta please." "Yeah, chill Nep. If you are so exited about a 'indirect kiss' I wonder..."

"No, stop. get away, I'll poke your eyes out with my straw." "hot." Dave smirked and leaned in as Nepeta's squeals became louder and higher. He placed a hand on my cheek and tilted his head slightly to the side, that small smirk growing.

As soon as our noses touched Dave pulled away "to be continued after this commercial brake." Nepeta groaned and Rose put away a camera. Wait... When did she? "Nooooo why Dave?!" The cat girl squeals angrily, before sighing.

Nepeta pouted the rest of the day, like no joke "Nepeta stop pouting, or your face will freeze that way" Nepeta sighed and nodded.

After a whole day of walking we made it to a basket ball court "are you gonna play?" I shook my head "I guess I'll try. I'm not really athletic" Jade smiled and nodded "that's alright!"

Everyone but Rose and Kanaya were playing. Karkat objected to playing, but Jade wouldn't let him sit out.

I was on Jade's and Dave's team leaving Nepeta, and John to be on Karkat's team "ok, Rose! Can you keep track!?" Rose looked up at Jade and nodded "sure." Then looked back down at her book.

Karkat dribbled and slammed it to the ground, causing the ball to shoot out towards me, barley missing my head "HEY! Watch it Asshole!" Dave said catching the ball and dribbling it towards Karkats hoop "how do you play this again?" Nepeta asked, while Dave ran past her and did a slam dunk.

"GOG DAMNIT!" John snapped out of whatever he was thinking off and said "oh, we started?.."

Jade giggled and took the ball from Dave "one point for us!" Giggling we started the game once again.

"DAVE! Catch!" I threw the ball and it hit him right in the face, oops... "Time out! Time out!" I ran to Dave and he held his nose "nice shot, shit!"I apologized only making him chuckle "it's fine." I smirked "never eat my food" I could practically feel his eye roll "yeah, whatever. You hitting me in the face was a fluke." Kanaya rushed to the field and aided to his injury

We won doe.