Fantastic Baby Chapter 13

I gulped and Dave's banging stopped "listen (y/n).. You now that girl I was talking about at the party?" Wow, really? I already know I'm being rejected.

  "Yeah." Dave chuckled softly "well.. That girl is you.."

~~Dave's POV~~

   "That girl was you.." The door clicked and slowly opened, creaking slightly. That adorable nerd, poked her head out.

"Really?" I smiled and brought her into a hug "really." She hugged back, I smiled lightly, burying my face in her neck. Taking in her sent.

..that sounds creepy not cool. Right Dave stop doing that.

We pulled away, and I kissed her lips passionately. Her arms wrapped around me and she took steps back, and I followed, this lead us into her apartment.

I gently pushed her against the wall and begged for entrance, which is weird, because Striders don't beg... But she's worth braking that one rule.

She granted access, my tongue darting in, so I can explore my new territory. (Y/n) moaned, as my tongue rubbed against hers.

Gog, my pants feel tight. Not good, not good at all.

We pulled away for air, then dove right back in for another kiss.

I pulled away and bit her lip "jump" I mumbled. She did as told, her legs wrapping around my waist.

I placed my left hand on her right leg, and my right held her back to keep her from falling, then headed for the couch.

Once there, I gently placed her down then straddled her, moving down for another breath taking kiss. My pants becoming tighter with every second that passed.

(Y/n) pulled away, and I moved down to suck on her neck. Often nipping in an attempt to find a sweet spot.

(Y/n) gasped out my name and I smirked, found it. I abused that spot, sucking, nipping and licking.

I pulled away and stared down at the hickey I gave her, yup, that's proof enough that she's mine.

I moved back down for a kiss, right in the middle of our makeout session the lights flickered on "yo, (y/n) I'm ba- HOLY FUCK WHAT THE HELL"

Damn, clock blocked by (y/n)'s best friend.

I pulled away, a boner clearly evident, kissed (y/n) on the lips, told her I loved her and flat out left.

I really don't want to be in that awkward mess... Maybe I should take her with me? Yeah. My girl doesn't need to give her friend sexy details.

I like that... My Girl..

I flashsteped back, picked up (y/n) then left once again.