Halloween Party

Gog, what does he think he's doing?

Dave stepped on the button, multipul times, waiting for the fake zombie to jump at him "Dave." "I think it's bro- WAH!" I laughed and Dave jumped back, I will admit.. It was cute.

Dave grabbed my free hand and dragged me out "ok, that's enough. Let's get ready for the party." My heart pounded as I looked out our hands.

Dave opened the car door for me then went for his, mumbling about something.

I held the bags close and Dave turned on the music "when's the party?" I checked the radio for the time "at 9:00 it's 6:45 I think we'll have some time to hang out for a bit" I smiled softly and nodded "mkay."

~~~time skip~~~

  Dave wore his 'fabulus' costume, and I had on mine "you look like a creepy doll." "You look like... Fuck..." He chuckled and grabbed the keys to his car "let's go"

  We walked outside the apartment complex "were are we going?"  "Roxy's place." I nodded as we hopped in the car.

  ~~~time skip~~~

  Music busted through the house, people were outside, dancing, and talking amongst each other, all wearing costumes.

  Dave lead me inside, bringing me closer each time to make sure I wasn't squished by anyone.

  We got to the snack bar and Dave released his hold on me, and stared, nodding once seeing I was in good condition.

  "Hey, bro." Dave turned and I nearly had a heart attack, HE IS A TWIN!?!

  Dave did the cool kid sup nod "you know who is with Jane" his Bro smirked "thanks lil man, knew I could count on ya." Dave grabbed a bottle of AJ "do me a favor. Grow some balls and confess." His bro flipped him off and walked backwards.

  "Who was that?" Dave popped open the cap and took a sip "that was Dirk. He's my Brother." Dave picked up a red icing cupcake and smirked, looking between me and the sweet treat "Dave no." "Oh yes, (y/n)." I ran and Dave ran after me, I pushed and shoved.

  I really don't want icing in my face.

  I ran into the bathroom and closed the door, quickly locking it. Something wrapped around my waist causing me to yelp "nice try (L/n)" he smoothed the cupcake on my face and placed a gentle kiss on my neck.

  My cheeks turned a bright red and I gasped.

  I turned around and glared at him. Dave busted out laughing "love what you did with your makeup (y/n)!"

  I hate him....

  Ok not really..