Just My Heart and a Loyal Knight

Dave never left my side always next to me, like he needed to protect me.. he's so cute in his own "ironic" way.

My eyes darted to the side when an arm wrapped around my waist, there he is "hey, babe. Where you going today?" I shrugged "maybe, home." "Maybe?" I nodded "I was gonna head to yours but-" He rose a brow "but what?" How do I put this.... oh! I got it "your brothers toys and puppets scare the fuck out of me."

He chuckled lightly and nodded "so, to your place?" I nodded again, Dave smirked lightly and removed his hand, then stuffed his hands in his pockets.

==Time skip==

I unlocked the and entered, (bff) was on the couch eating a tub of ice cream laughing at romantic fillms.

She glanced up at Dave and I then smirked "oh, come on guys! No sex while I'm here." My cheeks heated up and I flipped her off while taking Dave's hand in mine and speed walking to my room, (bff ) laughter getting louder.

Dave shook his head, blond hair swishing slightly. He plopped down on my bed and kicked off his shoes, and kicked them into the small place between the night stand.

Dave laid down, as I turned on the TV and grabbed a couple remotes "video games or Netflix?" "And chill?" Damn it Dave.

I rolled my eyes and sat at the edge of the bed, using the Xbox remote to point to Netflix.

I began to look for a movie to watch, discarding the feeling of the bed shifting. I read through the plot of a certain TV show called Rwby and figured it might be intresting.

I leaned back, expecting to hit the mattress. But instead hit Dave's chest, Dave wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck, then laid his chin on my shoulder, smirking.

"Dave. No." He shook his head and chuckled "that's not what I'm trying to accomplish, git your mind out of the gutter." He said, humor lacing with his words "then what ARE you trying to accomplish?" He smirked, and buried his face in my neck.

"I don't know.... maybe... THIS!" I yelped as Dave bit my neck, while poking my sides and grabbing the remote "DAVE!" He laughed lightly and fell on his back wiggling his brows.

I turned quickly and crawled on top of him, my focus on the Xbox remote.

Dave smirked "woah, (y/n)~" I glared down at him but froze, his breathing taking red eyes shining as, he smiled softly and reached up cupping my cheek. He sat up and moved me so I straddled him.

He took my hand and looked at the cut tz had left when she grabbed me on our first encounter.

He kisses it, then looked up at me, he moved my hand, yanking my body down and our lips met, it was sweet and passionate.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

He pulled away, a soft smile reaching his perfect lips "I promise you (y/n) I won't leave you, nor will I let any one harm."

I smiled softly and pressed a lip against his and he kissed back.

He's so precious to me, he's my knight... my hero...

=End?=