Halloween Party [part 2]

Dave gently wiped a bit of icing of with his finger, the put it in his mouth "mmm" he hummed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a towel to wipe off the icing, I looked up and groaned. Dave laughed once again seeing my smeared makeup "Daaaaaaaaveeeeeee!" He covered his mouth shoulders shaking cutely as he attempted to stop laughing.

"I-I'm s-so sorry! Hehe here turn around. All h-help." He said, snickering to himself.

He gently began to wipe my mascara off, smiling softly.

  His smile faded, his lips parting slightly. My heart pounded in my chest, once he started to lean in.

As our lips almost touched there was a knock on the door "HEYYYYYYYY!!! Huery! I has to pee! *hirry *hurry *have *lol"

Dave pulled back, a light pink peaking from under his shades and he nodded "Give us a minute ROXY."

"Oooooooooooo!!" Dave sighed and whipped the rest of my face before pulling me out. "Happy pee lord?" "Yup! Hehe!"

  Dave rolled his eyes, as he gently took my hand and lead me through the crowd, mumbling.. But I couldn't hear. Due to the loud music and the chatting people.

He pulled me up stairs, but quickly turned around, due to the couples and drunks making out with eachother.

  I smiled lightly and took in his features (I was totally checking him out.) his perfectly chiseled face, and those beautiful red eyes that hid behind his favorite shades.

  My heart skipped a beat and he finally stopped, he sat down and sighed softly.

  I sat next to him "something wrong?" Dave chuckled half heartedly, but nodded.

"There is.. Nevermind. It's uncool to talk about stuff like that. No chick flick moments." Damn him! Now I really want to know "what's tha- oooooh, you want to know? Well sorry babe, the cool kids crush is top secret." My heart quickened.

Is he trying to irk me?

He had a smirk playing on his lips, that same damn smirk!

~~~time skip~~~

A female named Jane cut the cake, and Dave's brother talked to a female. Happily chatting away. She had black hair that was tied back and bright blue eyes, with flicks of green.

I took a bite and hit Dave every time he tried to steal some from me "(y/n) come on, please." "No." He puffed out a cheek.

I brought the fork close to my mouth and Dave leaned over and ate it "Dave!" He chuckled, a smirk playing at his lips.

My cake, I will stab him with my fork if he tries taking my food. I don't care if I li- wait.. What!?!