Ladys Man And The Helpless Romantic.

It had been a week since the game, and since I started coming to this school. Science then I have noticed, Dave was a real lady's man.

   Girls flocked him and squealed aloud, he looked slightly annoyed, but kept the smirk in place.

  Then again he was quite the looker. Perfect hair, face, and form. Even if he was slightly scrawny.

  I closed my locker and held my book close to my chest as something tugged at my heart, meh. I'm probably hungry or something.

Stepping into first period I was greeted by count dorkula (karkat in other words) arguing with Sollux about wether he had 2 or not. I never cared to figure out what 2 he had, but I wasn't willing to find out.

"(Y/N), PLEASE TELL THIS FUCKASS ITS NOT NORMAL TO HAVE TWO-" I put my hand up to signal him to stop "up, up, up, up. Nothing about Sol is normal." "Damn rigth." I sat next to Sol while he smirked triumphantly, how am I friends with these dweebs? I'll never know.

Nepeta entered the class with a frown I guess a ship didn't sail. "This is a catastrophe!" She purred, taking her 'rightful' place next to me.

  "What's wrong Nep?" She sighed, before a smirk came across her lips "well (Y/N), there's this male kitten I ship with a girl kitty, but the boy is flocked by many, many felines... Ah! The purr girl! And they are just destined to be together! I can feel it!" I pat Nepeta's head, causing her to mew "I'm sure the boy you speak of will soon fall for the feline."

  Nepeta smirked and sighed "I guess mew are right, purrhaps we'll just wait and see~" the kitten said, wiggling her brows. Ok, she's starting to creep my out.. What's that look for.

  "Alright class! Listen up, I realize some of you are failing... Already" "WHOO!" "This is no whooping manner!" "WHOO!" The teacher groaned as Roxy smiled brightly.

  "Anyway, you'll be put into groups of three, and you will have to write a report and make a replica of a cell. You will also have to be able to tell the class what certain parts do. oh, John. Dave? You two are not working together... Never again..." The teacher looked horrified and John aww'ed while Dave chuckled to himself. What did they do that was so bad? I guess I'll ask John at lunch.

  "Ok chose your groups, you have the rest of the class period to work on these projects." The class began to mummer happily.

  I glanced at Dave to see him already being flocked by girls.

  Dave turns he's head and smirked as we made (shade?) contact, Dave got up many girls squealing In hopes he chose one of them, but their faces turned into a look of anger and some sadness as he walked towards me "partners?" "Sure, I don't mind." He nodded and took the empty seat in front of me.

  Through out the whole class girls glared at me angrily "can you tell your fan girls to cool it?" He chuckled softly "oh, I'm sorry it's partly my fault. I'm so cool that they've turned into my slaves" he joked, laying his cheek against his hand. I smiled and shook my head "I just a- ok never mind let's just finish the research on cell walls." "Nerd." He stated and I laughed,  punching his arm. "OH shut it."