photography

I turned off my phone, mainly cause off (BFF) pestering me about what happened with Dave.

I love her and everything, but gosh.

Dave was sitting on his bed, holding up his camera "if your gonna take a pic of me you better pay up." He chuckled softly.

He ajusted the camra and zoomed in a bit "ah, come on babe." He smiled softly "just one. It's for my photography class.." I rose a brow and he smirked, knowing he'll have to explain.

"Ok, not to be totally cheesy, but the project was to photograph something we care dearly for." My cheeks turned a bright red and I shook my head.

"Now can you pick up that aj and pose for me?" I smiled and rolled my eyes, of course he'd want apple juice in the picture.

Dave smirked "here hold on, I have a better idea." He laid down and motioned me on top of him, as he ajusted the zoom on the camra.

My cheeks burned and I shook my head "Dave." He smirked "come on babe." and I sighed, damn it Dave, that's what I hate about you, I just can't say no. I know this bastard will tease me about it later.

I crawled on top of him, my cheeks burning.

Dave smirked faded into a loving smile, he moved his hand away from the camra, to my cheek.. he gently caressed it with his thumb "your beautiful, Hold still."

He moved his hand back, and snapped a few pictures.

Dave's lips tugged upward, satisfied with his work "yup, it's official. Your my new model."

I smiled and stood up, my feet still near his torso where I straddled him.

I flipped my hair, striking a few poses "of course I am."

Dave chuckled, taking pictures almost of every pose I did "oh, yes!" He busted into a fit of laughter "what was that fucking face!?"

My cheeks warmed up, a smile tugging at my lips as I sat back down "the face of a model." He shook his head chuckling lightly.

He put the camra on his night stand, then pulled me in to his chest, turning on his side.

Dave ran his fingers through my hair and smiled "you know, I'm a very blunt guy" you don't say? He cleared his throat "having to be cool all the time, but gog when I met you.. I knew, deep down you'd brake my facade."

He chuckled softly, laying his head on mine "and you did, much to the point were I couldn't ask you to be mine." I reached for his shades, stopping to make sure he was ok with it.

Dave nodded and I lifted them up, showing he's beautiful red eyes, I was kinda jealous of.

He continued to speak "I could only give you playfully kisses, hoping for something. Anything really.." He smiled, looking into my eyes "but, being as cool as I am. I got the girl." I rolled my eyes softly.

Dave chuckled and kissed my cheeks "nah, but really, dropping those hints was the best thing I could do, then you confessded."

Damn he's gonna talk forever, as usual "Dave?" He rose a brow "shut up." I leaned in and kissed his cheek making him smile.