Three

I woke up with no memory what so ever of the night before. I remember the horrible movie which didn't actually turn out too scary, just really gory and creepy.

Marissa was already awake and on her phone. Her eyes were red and it looked like she got no sleep. I sat up, bowls and empty packets of candy, chips and voss water surrounded me.

"What, what happened?" I asked Marissa, still half asleep.

"Urgggh..." She groaned. "Don't even ask."

I picked up my phone from beside me.

Almost 40 Instagram notifications!!

My eyes shot open. I haven't posted a photo in days! Why is everyone suddenly so interested in my account?!

I punched in my passcode as fast as I could, my hands started to sweat. A sick feeling evolved in my stomach as Instagram flashed in front of me. The comments came up first.

"Hahahhaha"

"OMG this is so funny!"

"YES, SUMMER!!"

I held my breath as I pressed on the photo.

My mouth fell to the floor. No. No. No, this can't happening!

There I was, they had me in a gloppy hummus-like green face mask, pouting my lips and giving the peace sign.

Did they drug me or something?! I slammed my face into my hands and groaned.

Marissa lent over and took the phone from my hands, deleting the photo from my account before chucking it back into my lap.

"Thanks." I mumbled, still half asleep.

I went back to Instagram, Brooke had posted something.

The photo was taking in Jasmine's room, Brooke was giving a half over the shoulder pose and was looking as hot as anything. I rolled my eyes, it was such a Brooke thing.

Pressing the tag button, I watched all the names pop up. Jasmine, Marissa, Conny, Ashley. Hold on, she didn't even tag me! Ok, now she's done it.

This wasn't because she had forgotten, it was deliberate.

"Marissa," I said triumphantly. "A showdown just started."

She turned to face me, a smile spread across her face, this was her kind of thing.