Eleven

"Ms Holt," The principal nodded me in.

My stomach was flipping like crazy and my head was whirling. I've never even had a detention and now I'm heading into the principal's office!

Marissa, Paige and Aurora were already sitting on the modern arm chairs while 'The Girls' sat on classroom chairs. There was one chair left for me in between both of them. I walked over and sat down, my legs trembling so much that everyone could see it.

Jas gave me a death stare and Connie and Brooke kept their heads down in embarrassment.

"Now, girls." The principal said, taking a seat in her tall leather chair in front of us. "I'm sure you all know what this is about."

Now my hands are trembling too, it's probably be a matter of minutes before my whole body is shaking.

There was an awkward silence for about 20 seconds before the principal spoke again.

"I'd just like to start off with saying that you will not be suspended or anything like that."

There were massive sighs or relief coming from all over the room. But it only took away about 15% of my anxiety. All I could think about is what my parents are going to say if the school calls them tonight.

"But Miss," Jas said, giving a fake smile. "These girls need to punished! Didn't you see what they did to Ash?"

Jas never refers to Ashley as 'Ash' unless she's trying to get something her way. And believe me, she always get her way.

"I am very aware of what these girls did and it was very wrong. But they will only receive a warning, as will you for hacking their social media."

Connie and Ashley started to make excuses but the principal wouldn't take it.

"You girls need to stop fighting!" She told us. "What even happened between you? You used to be great friends!"

"Not all friends are forever Miss," Brooke stated, rolling her eyes at us.

The principal gave her a stern look but brushed it off.

"You may leave." She said, sighing with exhaustion and we all quickly got up to get away from the awkwardness.

As we all huddled in the hallway of the front office, Marissa made her way over to Jas.

"You told?" She questioned, raising her eyebrows with her hands on her hips.

We all turned around to defend her from whatever Jas was going to shove back.

"What are you on about, we didn't do anything! You guys were the ones that told!"

Both groups exchanged puzzled looks before Connie spoke up.

"Well if you didn't tell, and obviously we didn't tell...who did?"

A/N

This has been one of my favourite chapters so far! If you enjoyed it don't forget to vote because it helps my little account out so much :) thank you. ily drama-babies, byeee