Six

Marissa, Aurora, Paige and I walked through the school gates like the perfect squad. We survived a whole week of humiliation thanks to 'The Girls'.

Today was Friday and we weren't here for learning, we were here for revenge.

I smiled viciously, these girls have no idea what's in store for them today.

"Let's go," Marissa called in her 'I'm-serious-and-I'm-ready-for-some-ass-kicking-business' voice.

We all turned down the path and headed to the library. The librarian made us drop our bags before we walked inside.

"And no phones!" She added.

"Oh, don't worry Miss, we're using it for educational purposes," Aurora assured, giving out a trustworthy smile.

The old librarian growled in response, but she let us through anyway.

Paige and Marissa rushed over to the printer. I plugged Marissa's phone in and Aurora lent over to me.

"How many copies?" She asked, blushing.

Aurora is a goody-too-shoes. She does as the teachers say and never does anything wrong at home or at school. And did I mention she's an only child?

I smiled at Aurora's participation. This was the first 'devilish' thing she has done since she was two and threw her bowl of mashed potatos onto the ground.

"Seventy...eight," I replied, slowly.

Auroras face dropped. Her brown eyes grew big and her half nervous, half excited smile fades into a opened mouthed groped look.

"Seventy...eight?" She gulped.

"Yep, Seventy. Eight." I smiled, more confident this time.

The pages started flowing out like crazy and the librarian stuck her head out to see what was going on.

We all threw away our surprised faces (from how quickly the papers came out) and plastered on our fake smiles even though we probably looked as guilty as anything especially with almost 100 papers flying around behind us.