Thirteen

We all watched in awe as the year 10's gathered over and shared chairs on our table. I gave Marissa a confused glance and watched as she help her burrito close to her, as if the year 10s were going to steal it. We all sat in silence as the year 10s made themselves comfortable.

"So," A bright blonde haired girl started. I'm pretty sure she was the leader or something. "What are you guys doing?"

I gave her a glare. "No, What are you guys doing?" I sassed, getting up from my chair.

"Don't leave. " Another girl quickly demanded from the other side of the table.

Paige looked her up and down and folded her arms.

"What do you guys want from us?" I shouted, throwing my arms in the air.

The blonde haired girl rolled her eyes and sighed. She leant in and lowered her voice.

"Look," she said. "We know what's going on and we want to help."

"Help?!" I cried. With what?"

"We want to be on your side now."  The girl next to her said.

I gave them an are-you-kidding-me-right-now? look and Aurora, Marissa and Paige got up from their seats to stand next to me.

"No." I said and we spun around and walked away, Marissa munching on her burrito as we walked.

"And that was about what exactly?" Aurora asked.

"I don't know but there's something not right about those year 10's. They're serious trouble." I said, shaking my head.

A/N
I can't explain how sorry I am to just desert you guys like that :(.  I'm getting back into this story again but I'm in a horrible mood right now because my iPad mini which I got in year 5 and I saved all my money for has just cracked.

It has survived falling metre drops onto tiles, getting thrown 3 times by a 3 year old onto tiles, dropped onto the metal of my bed numerous times, dropping millions of times and it cracks when it fell 10cm onto floor boards..are you kidding me?!! Its only a few little lines in the corner but it's still a crack and I'm just totally dazed and hoping this is a dream but I'm going to wake up tomorrow and it won't be :( I don't need this right now if it shatters I don't have the money to pay for it and I can't deal with shattered screens. I need a new laptop and things for the horses arrgghh... I'm very sorry for that rant I really am.