Ten

The profile picture. The bio. All the photos. Everything was changed but  the username. Which was actually worse because everyone still knew it was Paige.

"Remember me? I'm that stupid little girl that flirts with your boyfriend?!! Winky face!!" Aurora read, screaming at Paige's phone.

"This whole thing just screams Jas Porttea!" I cried, taking the phone from Aurora's hand.

I scrolled through the photos carefully. There was 8 of them; each one worst than the next. They were all Paige's photos but they had been...vandalised. Things had been drawn on the photos, the captions had been changed to some words so horrendous Marissa didn't even knew they existed. All our friends were commenting things like:

"Paige, how could you do this?"

"Why did you say that?"

"This has gone too far Paige."

"Woah, Paige stop!"

"This is serious, Paige. I don't know if I can be friends with someone who would post something like this."

"The original photo was better :("

"I hope your personality hasn't changed like your account."

Marissa took the phone from my hands and I watched her punch the screen, deleting the sickening photos.

"Jas was right. This is  a war," Paige stated.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

I reluctantly copied down the writing on the board with a sigh. History class was the worst.

"Did Paige really post those things?" The girl next to me whispered.

I lifted my head and examined her face. Olivia Voss. The year eight sweetheart. All the boys love her but she's not allowed a boy friend until year ten.

"No, we think it was Jas and her group," I told her.

"But you guys used to be friends didn't you?" She said.

"Yeah, used to." I answered, giving her a weak smile.

"Be quiet girls!" Ms Saragossa shushed, just as the loud speakers buzzed into action.

"Summer Holt to the principal's office now please, Summer Holt to the principal's office,"

My face turned ablaze. The whole class was staring at me. Ms Saragossa glared at me with her small beady eyes, making me feel even worse. I got up and my chair scrapped across the timbered floor, making a deafening loud noise. A few kids groaned and gave me 'just-freaking-go-already!' glares. I scuttled across the room in a hurry. I need to get out of here. The principal will kill  me if I get to her office late.