Twelve

After settling on the fact that someone from the year probably dobbed us in, we headed to the mall to put all the drama behind us.

We thanked Aurora's mum for dropping us down and headed through the mall entrance.

"So how long do we have again?" I asked.

"We have until two thirty so an hour and a half," Paige reminded me.

"Sweet!" Marissa called, picking up her pace and turning into the closest shop.

We all hurried after her. Why is she taking us through the kitchen section of Myer?

"Marissaaaaa..." I called.

 My best friend senses told me a smile was creeping up her pretty face. She pulled into a fast jog and I suddenly realised exactly where she was headed.

"Come on," I said to Paige and Aurora, tuning out the closest exit and sprinting down the opposite side of the mall.

They followed closely behind, both probably extremely confused. I turned another sharp corner and noticed Marissa speed past us in front of the row of shops across from us. Her head flicked behind for a split second to keep an eye on our whereabouts before turning down yet another alley. I sighed and kept running ahead.

After a few painful minutes of pure chasing, we finally stopped in the south food court.

"Oh, there she is!" Paige called out, pointing over to the Mexican take away.

We watched as Marissa thanked the employee for her burrito and walked made her way over to us.

"Marissa." I said sternly, folding my arms and raising my eyebrows.

"What?!" She questioned and took a bite of her burrito. "I wanted Mexican."

Paige rolled her eyes and we sat down on the table next to us while Marissa ate her burrito.

That's when we notice the year ten group making their way over to us. This is so not what we wanted right now.

A/N

Omg I am so sorry for not updating for 3 days!!! How could I be so horrible? Also I am noticing how much this book sucksssss :( Sorry about that I'll try to improve it not all my books will be like this because I wrote most of them when I was younger so yeah. bye my drama-babies....that sounds weird.