Five

I walked over to our sitting area, under the trees surrounding the oval. Marissa and one of my other friends, Aurora had already arrived. I adjusted my skirt then sat down with them.

"Everyone's talking about Jas' sleepover, even the year tens!" Aurora told me.

"What?! The year tens?" I was shocked.

The year tens hate us. Why would they talk about a year eight sleepover?

Then it hit me. Jasmine, Connie, Brooke and Ashley are amazing at making things sound better then they actually were. They love making people feel jealous of them.

"How did they found out ab- ..ohh." I said staring at the other side of the oval where Connie and Ashley were chatting away happily with a small group of popular year ten girls.

"Yeah but they're telling them that they drew on our faces and covered us in shaving cream!" Marissa almost yelled.

"What?!!" I screamed, jumping up from where I was sitting.

I wasn't going to let this happen to me without a fight!

"I know right, causing drama much?!" Aurora hollered.

"Guys, stay here, I need to sass some sense into those girls." I ordered, leaving my bag and storming across the oval.

"Hi Brooke, Connie, Ashley, Jas."
Ashley and Connie stopped talking to the year tens, who seemed quite annoyed I suddenly turned up and looked at me disgustingly with their hands on there hips. Brooke and Jas had turned around from talking to a group behind me.

"What?" Ashley asked impatiently.

"I'm here to talk about what your telling them." I said waving my finger around the year tens who raised there eyebrows and looked at me in their did-you-seriously-just-do-that faces.

The girls rolled their eyes and just turned, sashaying away.

"She's just jealous." Connie scoffed.
The year tens flicked their hair over their shoulders and walked off like models.

I stupidly stood there, fuming. This was not over, not yet!