//3

Charlie's POV

Lauren pulled me upstairs, so we could talk.

We sat down on my bed and i said, "so what do you wanna talk about?" I had no idea what this was about.

"You and P" she said.

"What about me and P?" I asked,

"I know, you want her not me. You're so boyfriendy with her," she said, she looked rather mad.

"No I'm not! We're not a couple, she my best friend, sister" I started to yell.

"so what about the cuddling watching movies before I got her, I saw you's threw the window, when I came in. or the "I'll carry her to bed," or the getting up in the night and going to sleep with her. I know you's made the cake together as well. I've got a whole other list of things you've done" Lauren was getting madder and madder by the minute.

"We were cuddling as best friends, and I carried her to bed..." I started to explain but I was cut off by Lauren,

"Don't explain! We're over" and with that she walked out, taking her belongs with her.

Tears formed in my eyes, I was just being my self with P, that's how we acted together.

Parisa's pov

I could hear yelling and everything going on upstairs, but for once I thought I'd stay out of it.

"Bye Parisa" Lauren pocked her head around the living where I was sitting on the sofa.

"Why are you going? What's happened?" I asked a bunch of questions.

But she didn't reply she just walked out the door.

As she did that, cries from upstairs echoed the house.

I raced up to Charlie's bedroom, there he sat in his bed, breaking his heart.

"Chaz" I ran to him and threw my arms around him,

He hugged back and cried into me.

"Babe, what happened?" " I asked as his tears dried up.

"We broke up" he said as he burst into tears again.

"Why? You's were fine last night!" I asked wrapping my arms around him once again.

"Sh..she...thought...w..we..were...together.." He cried.

"We're not together, why did she think that?"

"Cause...of...how..w..we..acted..." He continued to cry,

"Did you explain that were just friends?" I asked.

"She didn't let me" he whipped his tears.

"And now I'm just being a baby and crying. I'm sorry" he said, he looked heart broken.

"Why are you sorry babe? I'm always here to talk to, now cheer up, we still have another two Harry Potters to watch." I lightened the mood.

He giggled at my Harry Potter obsession and we slowly walked down stairs.

We topped up our glasses with coke and got our popcorn refills and a large bag of haribos to share.

He went to get he movie on as I went to the bathroom.

I came back from the bathroom and entered the living room.

Chaz lay on one sofa the duvet over him and pillows under his head. All the snacks on coffee table which had been moved so it was in front of the sofa.

He rolled back on the sofa and patted the space on front of him.

I jumped on the sofa beside him and lay in front of him, my head on his chest so he could see.

He played the movie and we curled into each other, the duvet wrapped around us.

Soon we found ourselves falling asleep.