//9

Charlie's POV

Today was the day BB was due to come back. I knew she had to come back because we had a gig tomorrow.

Parisa was in her room and me and Mikey were downstairs watching a football match when the front door opened.

Betsy walked in and just started in at us from the door. She looked a mess, her blonde hair tangled in a ponytail, no make up, red eyes from crying, she just wasn't Betsy.

I watched as she dragged her suitcase upstairs and into her room.

I still hadn't seen Parisa, I knew she was avoiding Betsy.

"Do you think we'll see p today?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

Me and Mikey made everyone some lunch and me, him, Zahra and Betsy sat eating it.

Betsy sat a the table quietly eating. She hadn't said a word while me, Mikey and Zahra ate stuffing our faces and chatting at the same time.

"I'm gonna take this up to Parisa and I'll check on her." Zahra said putting some food on a tray and a glass of coke.

Zahra's POV

I took the stuff up the stairs and entered Parisa's room but she wasn't there.

She was there half an hours ago when I checked on her last.

I waited for a few minutes incase she was in the bathroom or something but she hadn't returned so I left the tray of for on the bed and walked over to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door lightly, "Parisa are you in there?"

No reply.

"Parisa" I said loader.

Still no reply.

So I opened the door and screamed.......